Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Kardashian wearing the Plats on E for their Ryan Seacrest interview.. Except he ruins the fit with leather pants and borderline obesity

looks like they still clang into each other like that tho... no?

yeah they clang..not really noticable to me so i dont mind....

her ei made a video...I tried to walk hard as possible and a bit fast to show the most it does...not bad when you stroll...

Last edited:
^ haha! my dude!

yeah, ya better be glad you secured them things on, i see why people have lost them left and right.

Came in here for the lulz...left satisfied once again.

Lmao at dudes treating these kicks like their virginity.

Harsh .................. and not true.

How many of these dudes you think actually cared about their virginity.

Yeezy's are far more important. A virgin doesn't know what he is missing :lol:

Screw them on tight and they don't come off. I've wore mine with the tips. Yet to have any problems or have them even loosen a bit. *shrugs*

Screw them on tight and they don't come off. I've wore mine with the tips. Yet to have any problems or have them even loosen a bit. *shrugs*

Naw, no way it would last..I wear these to the clubs...to much movement.

I'm gonna try the tight screw method. It might help me cause I don't walk. I'm gonna put the lacetips I got from an nt member on my plats

I've been trying to find a size 8-8.5 for ages and've had no luck. It's starting to bother me how dry the MKT is.

You've gotten extremely lucky then. I lost one of my gold tips thinking I was good doing this. :smh:

finally got my sneakersheilds in, surprised how well they work, but they're a bit uncomfortable :rolleyes anyone have pics of theres that they cut/shaved down?

i won't be wearing the lace tips outside of the apartment, the way they clang around is annoying.

You've gotten extremely lucky then. I lost one of my gold tips thinking I was good doing this. :smh:

Sheeeeeet, J I didn't know you had Yeezy's! Your collection certainly has one over mine there. I almost had a set of gold auglets but I didn't send the PM in time, I would have sent one your way.

These plats have 3M but they look off for some reason, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom