Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, if you're going to wear them, don't buy them new if possible. I'd love to spend like 1000-1200 on a pair in size 13. But it seems nobody is in my ballpark. Everyone wants 2k+ :smh: I've sold tons of kicks just to set aside the rainy day fund for these. Guess I'll keep on the lookout for a gently used pair. Is it me or are the platinums starting to look better and better? (maybe it's just cuz they are more attainable lol)

Last edited:
Someone snatched up the pair I was gonna get from this guy

$800 n I coulda had a pair in good condition

O well the search continues

I really want the black and white sample pair tho but I haven't seen a sample of those floating around yet

CANCEL THESE! haha JK JK

Man I'm so happy right now. I literally teared up, IDC what anyone thinks. Feltgoodman.

Last edited:

CANCEL THESE! haha JK JK

Man I'm so happy right now. I literally teared up, IDC what anyone thinks. Feltgoodman.

naw man its ok to cry...its the joy when someone like one of us actually appreciate the shoe and actually gets to own a pair....

:pimp:

for the yeezy 2's he posted his order confirmation from ndc and got his order cancelled

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! LMAO!!! You gotta be joking, when did this happen? That's F'd up, SUPER F'D UP. I know people cancel reseller orders when info is posted on eBay but damn he got a Yeezy ordered killed. I know that had to feel like accidentally wiping your a** with a lottery ticket and flushing.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! LMAO!!! You gotta be joking, when did this happen? That's F'd up, SUPER F'D UP. I know people cancel reseller orders when info is posted on eBay but damn he got a Yeezy ordered killed. I know that had to feel like accidentally wiping your a** with a lottery ticket and flushing.
where have you been...lol

where have you been...lol

Didn't like the Yeezy's at all, still don't but, I saw a post that peaked my comedic interest. Never visited this thread previously so I'm out of the loop on that one. Feel bad for buddy especially since the 1st ones look worse than the 2nd ones he got canceled. I would've been HEATED! What was the reason for posting the order info???

Didn't like the Yeezy's at all, still don't but, I saw a post that peaked my comedic interest. Never visited this thread previously so I'm out of the loop on that one. Feel bad for buddy especially since the 1st ones look worse than the 2nd ones he got canceled. I would've been HEATED! What was the reason for posting the order info???

dont know, bragging rights? dude made a rap video about it also, u should check it out. the yeezy 1's are fire though

Last edited:
dont know, bragging rights? dude made a rap video about it also, u should check it out. the yeezy 1's are fire though

OOOOOH this just keeps getting better! A rap song??? Post that LINK!

P.S. Yeezy's are weak period. Only my opinion cuz I'm a basketball sneaker guy, nothing against y'all that like them. And rappers are the absolute WORST! Lol

Exactly, if you're going to wear them, don't buy them new if possible. I'd love to spend like 1000-1200 on a pair in size 13. But it seems nobody is in my ballpark. Everyone wants 2k+ :smh: I've sold tons of kicks just to set aside the rainy day fund for these. Guess I'll keep on the lookout for a gently used pair. Is it me or are the platinums starting to look better and better? (maybe it's just cuz they are more attainable lol)

Thats what happened to me at first, I thought I would never find em for the price I was looking for but patience and perseverance paid off. But in retrospect $1200 is still too much for a freaking pair of sneakers lol

If your goal is the Solars, just keep looking and talking to the eBayers in PM's to see if you can talk em down.

I found my pair through craigslist, he honestly said I'm tired of looking at them so I could take em for $1200, I couldn't believe it lol

Quick thought on that program situation, the free version got me the Doernbecher 9 this year so paying a small insignificant fee for December access to the program would be more a tip to him for what the program has already afforded me. It's no big deal at all. We talking $5, most spend more than that at McDonald's on death food.

Thats what happened to me at first, I thought I would never find em for the price I was looking for but patience and perseverance paid off. But in retrospect $1200 is still too much for a freaking pair of sneakers lol
If your goal is the Solars, just keep looking and talking to the eBayers in PM's to see if you can talk em down.
I found my pair through craigslist, he honestly said I'm tired of looking at them so I could take em for $1200, I couldn't believe it lol

Thanks for the encouragement. Sold 2 pair of foams and 2 pair or roshe run's last night. Upped my max to $1500-1600 and offered it to a guy for DS pair of legit checked plats. He's asking 2100 BIN on ebay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom