Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a legit pair whats the key tips in buying thru paypal that a seller should have in the invoice for these

just wanna make sure im covered

found a legit pair whats the key tips in buying thru paypal that a seller should have in the invoice for these
just wanna make sure im covered

The buyer (being you) is indeed covered thru an invoice . Just make sure that the invoice includes everything in the description : size , product , accessories , and the shipping method being used . Trust me , i went through the same thing when I found a pair and went through the method with the seller .

Last edited:
^
how did your pair turn out? legit?

hopefully he isnt playing and is legit

so far he sent pics and they are legit

Last edited:
^
how did your pair turn out? legit?
hopefully he isnt playing and is legit
so far he sent pics and they are legit

100% Legit (don't forget authenticity should also be stated in the invoice's description). The seller was amazing ; he sent me a couple of pics everyday or so to verify they were in his possession . He did include everything in the invoice's description from the shipping method that was going to be used, to stating authenticity and all the accessories included as well such as the lace-tips, dust bag ,and the original box . Where's the seller from if you don't mind me asking ?

"Scenario A" is quite possible, The store Villa or "Sneaker Villa"  held their whole shipment of zeezy 2's as a company and held special events for the shoes at some of their locations. One of the events was a grand opening of one of their stores might i add.

**** Never mind... I was not aware of the company's history... was just informed by jp7891****

Anything is possible... Especially in NYC... I hope everyone stays safe...

Can someone please record this event... PLEASE...

At least take pics???

I don't think I'll be able to attend...

Last edited:
Moes is very very well know for years, hell I've never been to NY and from the Midwest and I've heard of them.
http://moessneakerspot.com/
Also this shouldn't be a surprise as they have done it in the past. They hold onto their stock.
http://www.freshnessmag.com/2011/05...nway-queens-grand-opening-re-releasing-event/

Good to know...

While I have never lived in NYC I have been in that city hundreds of times. Dont think I have ever been to that store.

Thanks for the info...

Seller is much more vulnerable than the buyer. Make sure he includes model, style #, AND condition. Make sure it is shipped with ins & signature confirmation. Also, make sure the PayPal account is confirmed and verified. Should be good to go.

Ugly ***** fake.
sick.gif
How can you tell?

Good to know...
While I have never lived in NYC I have been in that city hundreds of times. Dont think I have ever been to that store.
Thanks for the info...

No problem 731, I'm really surprised you've never heard of them before.

Last edited:
How can you tell?

The side panels with scales is a give away. That side panel looks too shiny and it might even be just plastic.

And that sockliner looks like pink than red. Might be the lighting, but that looks more like a pink.

Finally copped my pair of plats on ebay for about 770$.
1 goldlacetip is missing and there is some creasing on them, but I still think that I got a pretty sweet deal.
I'm so happy right now, I think I'm gonna cry.

I paid 1200 lol

^^1200 is an unreal price. If it's an eBayer, encourage them to deal directly through paypal. Just pay as goods/services and document the item you're purchasing. As far as pricing, the LEGIT pairs that end on eBay are still around 1800-2200. You might be able to get a pair cheaper, DS, if you are willing to email the seller and work through Paypal. Which is what I did.

Personally, you should look out for used pairs. If you're going to wear them anyway, don't waste at least $500 by buying them new.

Finally copped my pair of plats on ebay for about 770$.

1 goldlacetip is missing and there is some creasing on them, but I still think that I got a pretty sweet deal.

I'm so happy right now, I think I'm gonna cry.

wouldnt have paid that for the plats but to each his own

anybody here purchase a size 12-13 DS solar pair here, recently? if so how much did you pay? I just want to get an idea of how much I should expect to pay for a pair. Those sizes are so scarce :\

I paid 1200 lol

^that is an incredible price for big size.

yes it is... :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom