Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offered a pair of Platinum's for my Lebron 8 South Beach + $300....but im more interested in the Solar's even though I do like the Platinum's ....should i pass or do it?

I was offered a pair of Platinum's for my Lebron 8 South Beach + $300....but im more interested in the Solar's even though I do like the Platinum's ....should i pass or do it?
That is a tough decision to be honest w/ you...I Love my basketball shoes more, so I wld pass. But, you can easily sell the Yeezy's for close to 2G's

Go for it man, you can trade it for a solar yeezy 2 easier with it, if you're lucky enough you won't have to pay a single penny for trade :D

i had an ******* ask me for pics all day a few saturdays ago ...asked for 3 pics around 12am asked for 3 more 2 hrs later asked for 5 more 4 hrs later & then asked for more.... guess what the ******* didnt buy jack ****

Yeah I understand why it becomes annoying from that perspective, but at the same time he's making a pretty big decision to consider dropping 1k+. Of course there's a point where he should get the picture that you have them and they're real.

I just hate it when sellers act high and mighty, "CHECK MY FEEDBACK," "that's a waste of my time" right off the bat. Like, that doesn't mean anything to me. 1000 feedback doesn't mean anything. Pictures with a good camera don't make me trust the guy.

Go for it man, you can trade it for a solar yeezy 2 easier with it, if you're lucky enough you won't have to pay a single penny for trade :D

It doesnt feel right to me now that I think about it...1st, we dont live in the same city....so im already at a huge risk. I would take a risk in sending my SB's which are a valuable shoe, plus the person said we can ship at the same time and exchange tracking info...doesnt sit right with me...Ive been scammed before so I know that feeling...im going to pass

Yeah I understand why it becomes annoying from that perspective, but at the same time he's making a pretty big decision to consider dropping 1k+. Of course there's a point where he should get the picture that you have them and they're real.
I just hate it when sellers act high and mighty, "CHECK MY FEEDBACK," "that's a waste of my time" right off the bat. Like, that doesn't mean anything to me. 1000 feedback doesn't mean anything. Pictures with a good camera don't make me trust the guy.
I mean seriously......... If i was the seller and someone wanted a picture of the shoes i paid $245 and i was selling them for $1900 I'd be happy to snap a few cell phone pics.  I dont care if i had to do it for 10 different people.  If im making $1600 profit thats the least i could do.  With all the damn scams going on how can you trust anyone? SMH for real

I mean seriously......... If i was the seller and someone wanted a picture of the shoes i paid $245 and i was selling them for $1900 I'd be happy to snap a few cell phone pics.  I dont care if i had to do it for 10 different people.  If im making $1600 profit thats the least i could do.  With all the damn scams going on how can you trust anyone? SMH for real

Reread the 2nd sentence you quoted

After more than 2 months of searching for my size, I finally have my size to rock!!

First had a size 12 thinking about easily swapping, but Nooo. Now I am Happy Yeezy!

Like many said this shoe brought the worst out in people and caused for a lot of headache. I can now close the nike air yeezy 2 chapter haha.

Now I am going to rock the **** out of these.
smokin.gif

i had an ******* ask me for pics all day a few saturdays ago ...asked for 3 pics around 12am asked for 3 more 2 hrs later asked for 5 more 4 hrs later & then asked for more.... guess what the ******* didnt buy jack ****
From my experience selling my Plats, I must say it's beyond annoying. I understand the profit and blah blah. But when you have 7 people a day asking for you to snap pics then some aren't satisfied what your photography so they ask more and ish , just to back out or low ball. None of those 7 buy or have intentions to buy.

I had a dude ask me what's the lowest I'd go if we met up cause he would drive a 7 hour drive and I being generous said 1000 (OG price was 1100). Then dude was like could you do 1000 shipped. I ignored and never responded. Seriously?!? Then when you dealing some scamming buyer and traders I can see why some sellers get annoyed. It's all business so there is no need to be nice imo though I am.

I must disagree, you will find it very hard to trade a Plat for Solar Red unless someone has doubles or your willing to drop cash on top.

So I sold my Platinum 10.5's on eBay today. My buy it now was 1499. Bidding ends and the high bidder was 1450.00 but........ Dude who won the shoes has a zero feedback and his address is Moscow, Russia. He hasnt paid yet and it's been 8 hours since the auction ended. Yall think its some sort of scam? Thanks for your input.

Got something in the works, now. Congrats to the people who finally got themselves a pair. It's very satisfying seeing people get what they put so much effort into. I'm hoping I join the few who have a pair of Yeezy 2 sneakers.

The goal will to one day have both, but right now all my attention is to the Solars. It's like choosing between two different cut diamonds to me, though.

Thanks to everyone who has given mad info and the what not since the Yeezy 2s dropped, and continue to add to this thread, positively.

Last edited:
Hey whats up everyone. I am probably much older than most of you and have been on NT for around 10 years now but rarely post anything. Considering the hype and excitement over this release I figured I would post something finally.

Here is my Yeezy 2 story...

Long story short, I was on my honeymoon in Puerto Rico when the Yeezys dropped. There was not one store on the entire island that received them and my internet connection at the resort was terrible so when they did drop on nikestore I had no chance. By the time the trip was over I think my wife was ready to divorce me because she was so sick of hearing about the Yeezy 2s.

For weeks I was sick to my stomach trying to find a pair at a reasonable price. I am a size 13 so as you can imagine that was very difficult. I have no problem paying reseller prices and I don't knock the hustle. However, at the same time it just didn't feel right paying $2000+ for a shoe that just released.

The closest I came to a pair of Solars in my size was on eBay. Bidding ended at $1500. I was outbid in the last seconds. I wasn't too bitter about it though because I never intended to pay more that the $1200 mark. Whether I wound up with a pair of Platinums or Solars was irrelevant to me.

About a week later I found a pair of Solars on ************* in my size for $1600. After some negotiating with the seller I was able to purchase for $1300 shipped. Transaction went very smooth and I could not have been any happier. Seller was not greedy at all and let them go below market value considering the size and colorway.

Point of the story? Don't give up. It took me about a month and half and I finally had my pair in hand. Good luck to all and check out my Yeezys!

took a while but after getting rid of some doubles of some shoes i had in the collection, had enough to grab these. Couldnt be happier.  

Hey whats up everyone. I am probably much older than most of you and have been on NT for around 10 years now but rarely post anything. Considering the hype and excitement over this release I figured I would post something finally.

Long story short, I was on my honeymoon in Puerto Rico when the Yeezys dropped. There was not one store on the entire island that received them and my internet connection at the resort was terrible so when they did drop on nikestore I had no chance. By the time the trip was over I think my wife was ready to divorce me because she was so sick of hearing about the Yeezy 2s.

For weeks I was sick to my stomach trying to find a pair at a reasonable price. I am a size 13 so as you can imagine that was very difficult. I have no problem paying reseller prices and I don't knock the hustle. However, at the same time it just didn't feel right paying $2000+ for a shoe that just released.

The closest I came to a pair of Solars in my size was on eBay. Bidding ended at $1500. I was outbid in the last seconds. I wasn't too bitter about it though because I never intended to pay more that the $1200 mark. Whether I wound up with a pair of Platinums or Solars was irrelevant to me.

About a week later I found a pair of Solars on ************* in my size for $1600. After some negotiating with the seller I was able to purchase for $1300 shipped. Transaction went very smooth and I could not have been any happier. Seller was not greedy at all and let them go below market value considering the size and colorway.

Point of the story? Don't give up. It took me about a month and half and I finally had my pair in hand. Good luck to all and check out my Yeezys!

beautiful
my size too

The closest I came to a pair of Solars in my size was on eBay. Bidding ended at $1500. I was outbid in the last seconds. I wasn't too bitter about it though because I never intended to pay more that the $1200 mark. Whether I wound up with a pair of Platiy sums or Solars was irrelevant to me.

MY size :frown:

Call me ignorant but I never saw places like South Africa and Mexico as "sneaker head" havens. You dont see this side of many countries and it's a breath of fresh air.

Can't wait for my trip to Capetown next year.

Whats up with all these pairs on ebay getting relisted?
If these resllers just lower they damn prices they would actually sell them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom