Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Didn't Rue Porter go out of business?

Just ordered from them a few days ago and got a shipment in from them last week.

EDIT: Looks like their site is currently down for maintenance. I know they've got a less than reliable reputation with brands/designers for larger orders and stock consistency, but I have yet to have an issue with small "sample"-size orders of a handful of pieces at a time, outside of not-super-fast shipping.

Last edited:
Just ordered from them a few days ago and got a shipment in from them last week.

EDIT: Looks like their site is currently down for maintenance. I know they've got a less than reliable reputation with brands/designers for larger orders and stock consistency, but I have yet to have an issue with small "sample"-size orders of a handful of pieces at a time, outside of not-super-fast shipping.
Thanks, good to know. I hadn’t seen them post a single thing on IG this year and after your post I got to thinking about them and saw the website was down too. All kind of strange.

Last edited:
WMNS-only releases are saving me money but are incredibly frustrating and confusing. Regular grey joints are better than these anyway, IMO.
Yeah I was gonna say there's nothing frustrating about this one because quite frankly it's an inferior version of a cheaper Ship we can grab whenever we want. And I do highly recommend the Tech/Neutral Gray Ships. The leather is probably on par with my AMM pair, definitely better than the Green and Yellow GR pairs.

Anyone find the Corporate Ships a bit tighter than the other ones, specifically in the bottom-eyestay/toebox area? Maybe I just need to wear my pair and see if they break in 😅

I’m a pretty consistent size 11 in 1’s, Airships, AF1s. 10.5 in the lows. The corporates require a little more break-in to open up but basically fit the same for me across my pairs.

IMG_6679.jpeg

I’m a pretty consistent size 11 in 1’s, Airships, AF1s. 10.5 in the lows. The corporates require a little more break-in to open up but basically fit the same for me across my pairs.

IMG_6679.jpeg

Weirdly enough I’m also an 11 in 1s. I pointed out in an earlier post that the air ships have a wider but stubbier/shorter toe box than 1s do, and for me that translates into a crowded toe box in TTS

Size 11 lost and founds size 11.5 every games
IMG_6554.jpeg

IMG_6554.jpeg

From trying them on, the Corporate's feel slightly smaller than the tech greys. Both bought in the same size as AJ1 high og/85.

Bricks... like I said

Slightly better now that I know you can clean the pee off the midsole, but... still a pass.

Bricks... like I said

Slightly better now that I know you can clean the pee off the midsole, but... still a pass.
You ever post anything positive at all? lol

Some folks here thought these were gonna stay at $400+ plus... but I knew there was no way. I do prefer when a shoe I want "flops", makes em that much easier to cop... but those werent it for me. The 5s will probably follow in the same foot steps. Ill glady take a pair under retail tho...

Glad these are rereleasing again. I didn’t even attempt the first time, but got my entry in for this one. If that doesn’t work out, I’m pulling the trigger on the Corporate’s.

Anyone find the Corporate Ships a bit tighter than the other ones, specifically in the bottom-eyestay/toebox area? Maybe I just need to wear my pair and see if they break in 😅

I know MT said that they designed the collar area to be more plush so that part is tighter.

Bricks... like I said

Oh cool. Then I should have no problem hitting this time, right? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom