Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

I honestly thought corporate’s first collab would be hell limited to just corporate and other nike boutiques but they were highly produced IMO.

Im not saying that to start any argument about resell or anything just hella surprising

I'm on the verge of cutting off all this stuff and going back to only what I can cop in person, which isn't much where I live. I'm so sick of having to have a Discord server and a special raffle system, and 15 raffles I submitted to different stores that I have since forgotten about and may or may not be notified either way, and chasing after stores dropping random stock online, and twitter notifications. **** is draining as hell. Time to hybernate and just enjoy what I have and only check in here for random news and general release ideas. Gotta commit to all of 2024 (as a starting point) just supporting my local spot and maybe throwing my hat in on SNKRS as needed. Nothing else. For my own mental health.

I'm on the verge of cutting off all this stuff and going back to only what I can cop in person, which isn't much where I live. I'm so sick of having to have a Discord server and a special raffle system, and 15 raffles I submitted to different stores that I have since forgotten about and may or may not be notified either way, and chasing after stores dropping random stock online, and twitter notifications. **** is draining as hell. Time to hybernate and just enjoy what I have and only check in here for random news and general release ideas. Gotta commit to all of 2024 (as a starting point) just supporting my local spot and maybe throwing my hat in on SNKRS as needed. Nothing else. For my own mental health.
The best part of AMM having a discord is only 20-30 people are active and you have to harass the mods to get a response about product you want to buy.

The idea any of this is to foster community or help customers get products these stores carry is the most disgusting lie. Jimmy can tell all the stories he wants, his company is nothing what it’s presented as.

The best part of AMM having a discord is only 20-30 people are active and you have to harass the mods to get a response about product you want to buy.

The idea any of this is to foster community or help customers get products these stores carry is the most disgusting lie. Jimmy can tell all the stories he wants, his company is nothing what it’s presented as.

After my first & only in-person AMM experience, 💯 facts!!! Amen brother 🙏🏽

I havent/didn’t receive an invoice for the AMM Air Ships. Totally forgot about raffle til i checked in this thread.

This is how they shipped… 2 weeks after my last purchase. And they have the nerve to say their shipping delays are due to volume. No, it’s due to laziness and poor processes. Why would you have a 5 year old cutting these and applying tape like that? I could package 3 more orders with 1 cent adhesive shipping label holders in the same time. Fold and slide it in.

When your stores can’t even get the basics right and do worse than every competitive botique, the problem starts from the top. Discord and social media is all smoke and mirrors telling stories about things they have no grasp of themselves.

IMG_6745.jpeg

I only entered for my size 11.5 on AMM and via discord. If I don’t win (which looks like I won’t) I’ll try on release day. But I can live without them.

I got the Discord W on Sz 11. Already have a pair but purchased with shop pay and I’ll figure out after I get them if I want to double up or move them.

Much prefer the discord W which is almost guaranteed if you get in vs the EQL nonsense where you either get 0 pairs or stuck with 3 lol

Also any other size 11’s… if you miss out and want this, I’ll trade my pair plus the difference if you can oop a Cherry 12 my way.

Last edited:
Tech greys today. I question a lot of Nikes decisions lately in terms of how they release things but I’m glad that for whatever reason they’re putting out airships with quality like this. Being a size 11 is a pain enough for most shoes, but 11.5 usually has even less stock and I’ve had no issue getting my pairs for retail or less.
IMG_7331.jpeg
IMG_7334.jpeg

Apparently I entered the EQL raffle AND the discord raffle for the AMM air ships. Didn’t realize i paid twice until i saw 2 separate charges on my cc. Hopefully TWG will cancel/refund 1

Back
Top Bottom