Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

That makes no sense, and frankly, trying to blame StockX for this is just as foolish. They literally tell you to review your purchase yourself before removing the tag. You even posted a pic of the tag TELLING YOU to inspect it before removing it. You would have had zero problems returning them if they still had the tag on them.

This is like buying a gallon of milk from a shifty bodega without looking at the expiration date, going home drinking the whole gallon at once, getting violently ill, THEN looking at the expiration date and seeing it was 3 weeks past date and then bringing the empy container back to the store and complaining that they sold you expired milk.

Nah man, this is all on you. Or, this is all ducktales and you bought a legit pair to replace fakes you'd bought previously and are now trying to scam SX for your $$$ back.
Hmm no wonder I felt sus about his stockx tag. They don’t look like any recent tags at all

I be tryin to give cats benefit of the doubt, but that’s one hell of a read dude gave.

Can’t put nothin past cats nowadays lol

lol

“i understand that youre uh supposed to maybe inspect them.. but uhhh..”

claim null and void. sorry man. but you eat the bullet. thats the point of the tag.
Lol charge back from my bank will be happening. Tags literally don’t mean jack squat. People that have left them on have also been left in the dark and got nothing from these bum asses.

giphy.gif

Sheesh, beyond grateful for these. My second pack arrives next week. Beautiful set. Traded both OW Fives and both union 4s for 2 packs. Never been into that hype stuff and those trade baits paid off 🔥🔥
31E8076B-F23B-4739-8D58-811B854EBF05.jpeg

A0E1474A-A0D2-497D-AAA8-DEE2258F97DC.jpeg

F6CE68C4-82AA-4A63-9E46-0CDF0A3D9310.jpeg
Pumped to wear a set
9114854F-066F-401F-A0C5-3889C49720AF.jpeg

So lemme get this straight - you had 2 sets in March, but you got your second fake set from StockX this week????

That pack on the left of your March post looks awful similar to the fake one you're complaining about.

So I have a feeling it's like I thought:

MV5BYjNmYTAzZjgtYTE0NC00ZGUwLWEwYTYtMTI0ZTljYjI5MWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Lol he didn’t say he got TWO fake sets. And how can you even tell from that pic that the left is worse than the right? You’re taking it too far and out of line now, snkrfollower snkrfollower

Lol he didn’t say he got TWO fake sets. And how can you even tell from that pic that the left is worse than the right? You’re taking it too far and out of line now, snkrfollower snkrfollower

Nah, this is a clown show. He's posting here, on youtube and IG apparently looking for sympathy because he supposedly paid $1800 for a fake set from a company whose whole basis of existence is verifying authentic stuff. Then he claims the *first* thing he always does when he buys stuff from SX is cut the tag off (sure), then it turns out he already had two sets 5 mos ago, and the DS set he posted looks pretty similar to the "new" fake set he got (check the collar thickness on the DS Ships in his March pic - pretty sure it's ticker than his worn pair, and in his comparison pics he posted when he first brought all this up that thickness was obvious there).

Look, if he did order the pack for $1800 and got a rep set, then yeah, I feel bad for him. But for him to claim he did receive fakes, but immediately took the tags off and is now bragging about how he's filing a charge back, nah, it just seems super fishy. And if you come into a sneaker forum telling fishy stories you can expect to get called out on it.

(Oh, and I didn't mean he got a second fake pack, that was just bad wording. I meant he's saying the second pack he received was fake. But he may even be saying his *third* pack is fake. I dunno, whatever...)

I will say this in defense of 23mj88 23mj88 - he has been all over NT, posting tons of pick ups and on feet. On NT terms, he has kinda earned some benefit of the doubt here.
True... I'll give him that. But since he's no noob you'd think he'd know better than to immediately cut the SX tags off stuff from them - especially big-$ purchases. I'm just unreasonably annoyed by this whole saga :lol:

So lemme get this straight - you had 2 sets in March, but you got your second fake set from StockX this week????

That pack on the left of your March post looks awful similar to the fake one you're complaining about.

So I have a feeling it's like I thought:

MV5BYjNmYTAzZjgtYTE0NC00ZGUwLWEwYTYtMTI0ZTljYjI5MWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg
Yes I have 2 sets. Both in March yes. And both are 100% authentic. I’m not here to argue. You are entitled to your opinion yes but the fact of the matter is I was sent these this week. Not much of anything else needs to be said here.

True... I'll give him that. But since he's no noob you'd think he'd know better than to immediately cut the SX tags off stuff from them - especially big-$ purchases. I'm just unreasonably annoyed by this whole saga :lol:
If you think your annoyed. Try receiving this pack and comparing it and being instantly bummed. I’m not here to make things up. This is 100% fact.

I’m here just trying to state what happened:
All 3 of my packs came from stockx and here is the proof . I’m being 100% honest here not trying to get or look for beef. What happened happened and I just hope things can be rectified.

trust me I’ll be the first one to say I’m a dummy for cutting the tags so quickly. Bad habit when I’ve got stuff from stockx, but as soon as I picked them up, it was obvious.
8325F2B8-1295-4B16-9104-D046ADF556C3.jpeg

04A53AFC-F5F3-4D99-BFB5-D43F68A6F15F.jpeg

AA0AF64C-88FC-4965-B926-7BD8407BECD8.jpeg

BCAD0B73-90DD-474B-BD96-E7D8578C478B.jpeg
EC9A10FE-6919-49F9-B4B2-824817C433F5.jpeg

55CDA81B-6E51-444D-AF5C-7C1B1E61B6B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes this pic is from March. My two previous pickups
49D5E969-3148-4E4C-80E9-EB13A30FCFCB.jpeg

D92977C3-E8D8-416D-8689-5AEB106E89DA.png

043D2B07-FE8B-44BA-8350-D90B4C74E094.png

184CCC9D-D676-4FFF-A477-1733D1F6DBBC.jpeg

This is what I just received. You can tell the obvious difference.

As you can see on both ships, they are not tumbled like the new one I just received. I didn’t come in here for sympathy or to brag about a charge back, more to raise awareness about what that company is missing in these authentication checks.

Been Around here for almost two decades and I should’ve know, you try to come on here, be honest and just give the NT guys a heads up and you get called out for it.

not much else I can do or say than to show my previous pairs from March yes that don’t look anything like what I just received and show my 3 separate orders.

Last edited:
Yes this pic is from March. My two previous pickups
49D5E969-3148-4E4C-80E9-EB13A30FCFCB.jpeg

D92977C3-E8D8-416D-8689-5AEB106E89DA.png

043D2B07-FE8B-44BA-8350-D90B4C74E094.png

184CCC9D-D676-4FFF-A477-1733D1F6DBBC.jpeg

This is what I just received. You can tell the obvious difference.

As you can see on both ships, they are not tumbled like the new one I just received. I didn’t come in here for sympathy or to brag about a charge back, more to raise awareness about what that company is missing in these authentication checks.

Been Around here for almost two decades and I should’ve know, you try to come on here, be honest and just give the NT guys a heads up and you get called out for it.

not much else I can do or say than to show my previous pairs from March yes that don’t look anything like what I just received and show my 3 separate orders.

Ok, cool - I'm glad you showed you had three sets and they all came from SX; that answers pretty much all the doubts I had. Not like you needed to address them, but I'm glad you did. I really am sorry you got taken for so much on the new set, and I'm happy for you that you'll likely get your money back from your CC company.

Sucks that you have to be a case study in not taking SX tags off til you inspect the items, but if it keeps someone from making the same mistake something positive will come out of it.

The pack is :emoji_fire: btw, and it's wild you have 2 (3-ish sort of) of them. Hope you can get a legit 3rd pair down the line :nthat:

Ok, cool - I'm glad you showed you had three sets and they all came from SX; that answers pretty much all the doubts I had. Not like you needed to address them, but I'm glad you did. I really am sorry you got taken for so much on the new set, and I'm happy for you that you'll likely get your money back from your CC company.

Sucks that you have to be a case study in not taking SX tags off til you inspect the items, but if it keeps someone from making the same mistake something positive will come out of it.

The pack is :emoji_fire: btw, and it's wild you have 2 (3-ish sort of) of them. Hope you can get a legit 3rd pair down the line :nthat:
Hey man. All love. I’m never in here trying to brag or anything. Just here to share the passion we all have. I did spend a somewhat fortune on these 3 sets from stockx but I had a lot of hype crap come ups that I used as sale bait to be able to attain these sets which I very much value.

If someone can learn from my stupid mistake the. I’ve done something here. NT has always been a place I’ve come to, to chat with the homies and yes somewhat escape the daily grind. I have never and would never lie about something like this.

I appreciate that you appreciate me documenting this through photos of my 2 sets from earlier this year that are clearly legit and have different tones of red along with my confirmation emails. The only reason I’m asking people to repost and to tag stockx is because this is completely unacceptable from a company that claim they legit check and in turn so quickly make things difficult for buyers and sellers alike.

If you guys know me I’m passionate about shoes and their history. That’s about it. One love

Nah, this is a clown show. He's posting here, on youtube and IG apparently looking for sympathy because he supposedly paid $1800 for a fake set from a company whose whole basis of existence is verifying authentic stuff. Then he claims the *first* thing he always does when he buys stuff from SX is cut the tag off (sure), then it turns out he already had two sets 5 mos ago, and the DS set he posted looks pretty similar to the "new" fake set he got (check the collar thickness on the DS Ships in his March pic - pretty sure it's ticker than his worn pair, and in his comparison pics he posted when he first brought all this up that thickness was obvious there).

Look, if he did order the pack for $1800 and got a rep set, then yeah, I feel bad for him. But for him to claim he did receive fakes, but immediately took the tags off and is now bragging about how he's filing a charge back, nah, it just seems super fishy. And if you come into a sneaker forum telling fishy stories you can expect to get called out on it.

(Oh, and I didn't mean he got a second fake pack, that was just bad wording. I meant he's saying the second pack he received was fake. But he may even be saying his *third* pack is fake. I dunno, whatever...)
Lemme tell you something. I was gonna pick that pack up but noticed the price was a lot lower than the other sizes. Go figure it turned out to be phony. It’s not beneath stockx to sell knockoffs cuz they gotta make a buck. It’s suckers like us that keep shilling out money to these platforms. Yourself included if you think stockx cares about **** like ‘authentication’. We’re all suckers

Lemme tell you something. I was gonna pick that pack up but noticed the price was a lot lower than the other sizes. Go figure it turned out to be phony. It’s not beneath stockx to sell knockoffs cuz they gotta make a buck. It’s suckers like us that keep shilling out money to these platforms. Yourself included if you think stockx cares about **** like ‘authentication’. We’re all suckers
I agree. It was a couple hundred bucks cheaper compared to my first 2. Most sizes were still at higher points. But I put an offer in and it got accepted. I have had a few gentleman with bigger followings reach out to the GM and they said they are looking into it….but we all know what that means.

I would prefer them make it right then me going the other route. But from what I e heared they will never admit fault,

23mj88 23mj88
I appreciate your story, documenting everything, and letting us know what's the deal with SX.

I for one have never bought anything from SX. So this is all new to me. Lurked and window shopped for years. But never made a purchase. (Been collecting since the 90s, and will not line the pockets of resellers.) Obviously I miss out a lot, but I'm ok with that.
:rofl:
But to knowingly pass fakes through their "authenticity program" is bad business.
:smh:
What if you didn't have a pack to do side by side comparisons. These fakes have came a long way. . .
(My main reason I will never buy in the after market.)

RD or bust.
:lol:

Lol charge back from my bank will be happening. Tags literally don’t mean jack squat. People that have left them on have also been left in the dark and got nothing from these bum asses.
You can't say tags mean nothing. Having them on doesn't mean they'll always give a refund, but cutting it off leaves you with no basis to argue at all. Taking it off and then claiming it's a clear fake even makes people on NT think it's suspect, the reps are StockX will just laugh at your claim.

FYI Banks don't just hand out charge backs bc you say so. If it's fraud and you didn't authorize it, sure. But something like this won't be as easy as "hey I know I said to give them money but now take it back." Someone like American Express is more willing, someone like Chase not so much.

You can't say tags mean nothing. Having them on doesn't mean they'll always give a refund, but cutting it off leaves you with no basis to argue at all. Taking it off and then claiming it's a clear fake even makes people on NT think it's suspect, the reps are StockX will just laugh at your claim.

FYI Banks don't just hand out charge backs bc you say so. If it's fraud and you didn't authorize it, sure. But something like this won't be as easy as "hey I know I said to give them money but now take it back." Someone like American Express is more willing, someone like Chase not so much.
Thanks for your input. But fraud and fake product falls under the same umbrella for my bank. A good friend works at my bank. He said absolutely they will take care of this.

I didn’t mean cutting them off means nothing but more so, regardless. They sent me fake product. Period.

Back
Top Bottom