OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Only reason it was brought up was people always say hook up fellow NTers. So that's what I was doing first and foremost. 

No big deal
Yah not how it works lol. 

No trading/sellin in the thread.  Now you could prolly peep the thread for someone lookin in your size then hit 'em up with a PM.  But yah, no trading/sellin in threads.

anyone in GA looking for cloaks need to hurry to lenox mall nikestore...they had alot  when i fell thru for they rand reopening this week along with area 72 brons and kds in stock along with camo foams in case anyone was in the area looking for some

cant wait any longer...im going to break out my cloaks with the lace swap i posted earlier at the movies tomorrow night...SN: guys does it really matter how much these glow considering that we didnt find out really that they GITD until close to release....i mean most of us were going to get these before we even knew bout GITD...so i just look at it as a bonus that they do
I would have copped either way. The photos Eastbay had had the black soles and I would have been cool with the sneaker either way. Black might have the slight edge in my book. Don't really care for GITD soles (although it does work on the Yeezy's).

How do these fit? Really feeling the Phoenix colorway and I found them for retail. I'm a size 9.5, but these are a 9.

Would they fit good or should I keep looking?

How do these fit? Really feeling the Phoenix colorway and I found them for retail. I'm a size 9.5, but these are a 9.

definitely wouldn't size down unless you have a very narrow foot because the shape of the sole makes them a little tight. most people reccomend tts or half size up..personally think tts is fine

The general consensus is that these run narrow so some people size up for extra room in the toe box or what not. I agree for the most part but sizing up is not an option for me since I wear a 13 and I'll be damned if I go up a whole size. I will say that sizing down from your true size might be a extremely uncomfortable fit.

The only way to really be sure is to try to them on. Just go to a footwear store and try on pair in a different colorway. Some of these colorways are still sitting in a lot of places. Not sure how much of hassle it would be for you to track down a pair to try on in a shoe store, but there is nothing like peace of mind when knowing you ordered the perfect size. We don't really have that luxury nowadays with most of the highly sought after releases :rolleyes.

Damn they got some good sizes on JJ. Did nobody want these? They look better than the others IMO.

Thanks for the hookup

I was surprised they were all gone in most places. Thought they would sit for awhile. Use code:JJSAVEMORE for $10 off .

Sneaker villa downtown Pittsburgh still had a size 10 of the cloaks on display. They also had a couple other colorways on display

Best colorway of the Penny V is still the Red Eagles by far...

Cloaks are dope, I would have copped but I already had the Kobe Cloak joints and was happy with those..

Bring on the damn Atlantics already!

Slept on the Kobe's last year & was determined to cop. These will break necks no matter where u go, even had a female follow me out the mall just to ask me where I got these from. These are so NICE in person, don't care to much for the gitd tho

Last edited:
Slept on the Kobe's last year & was determined to cop. These will break necks no matter where u go, even had a female follow me out the mall just to ask me where I got these from. These are so NICE in person, don't care to much for the gitd tho
Agreed about the GITD. I was kinda hoping that the pair I ordered from Eastbay (order cancelled) was like the picture online with the black soles. Love me some black sneakers.

so far i havent seen a shoe in person from nike where the glow impressed me....

Get yourself a pair....

photomar07125351.jpg

photomar07125322.jpg

photomar07125319.jpg

photomar07125336.jpg

photomar07125328.jpg

Best GITD by far. Things will light up a dark room. Only thing close is Yeezy 2s. Smh at Nike for not using the same sole on the rest of their GITD shoes.

Btw...I own Penny V
Cloaks. Dope shoe but GITD is bull ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom