OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

on another note, anyone who's been wearing them regularly please post a crease update pic. been using the forcefields in mine and they're not bad..still creasing a bit but id rather just take em out. have worn my pair 5 or more times already with a lot of walking and here's how they look, curious what the difference is without forcefields because if its not drastic im gonna just take em out.

definitely not bad..just hoping that without the decreasers it's basically the same

Lol @ FreeON. Not even close to the JB section #fail

Lmao my b this and the royal thread are basically the only two I follow. My fault

Here's something funny to make up for it..was checking out the #pennyv pics on Instagram a couple days ago and noticed that two pics in the middle column looked similar -- actually identical (beside an extra filter on the second one)

lol not sure if thirst is even the right word for this one smh

Last edited:
Lmao my b this and the royal thread are basically the only two I follow. My fault

Here's something funny to make up for it..was checking out the #pennyv pics on Instagram a couple days ago and noticed that two pics in the middle column looked similar -- actually identical (beside an extra filter on the second one)

lol not sure if thirst is even the right word for this one smh
I watermark my ****...**** em.

I've had my pair a few days after release date. Other than the Dolphin colorway (and maybe the crimson), I never really gravitated towards this shoe until the cloaks dropped. Anyhow, I got my pair my tts and do regret it...shoes are super tight fitting on foot, and probably the tightest size 11 shoe I have in a collection of about 170 shoes...Interestingly enough, my royal blue 1/2 cents are a size 10 and fit more comfortable than these in my true size...:smh:

Just wow on the sizing issues...Nike should put a disclaimer up on retail sites informing people ahead of time that their "new releases" don't fit tts....between the mammoth sizing of JB and the narrow fit of Nike, it's a damn problem...

I've had my pair a few days after release date. Other than the Dolphin colorway (and maybe the crimson), I never really gravitated towards this shoe until the cloaks dropped. Anyhow, I got my pair my tts and do regret it...shoes are super tight fitting on foot, and probably the tightest size 11 shoe I have in a collection of about 170 shoes...Interestingly enough, my royal blue 1/2 cents are a size 10 and fit more comfortable than these in my true size...
mean.gif

Just wow on the sizing issues...Nike should put a disclaimer up on retail sites informing people ahead of time that their "new releases" don't fit tts....between the mammoth sizing of JB and the narrow fit of Nike, it's a damn problem...
yea sizing on these are really weird.  I am tts a size 10 but I usually do 10.5.  For these pennys I have had to go up to size 11.

Just saw new pics of the Barkley Posites, and it's been confirmed that they are not eggplants, but actually CLOAKS!  And they look SICK!  Now it's only a matter of time before Nike does Foamposite One Cloaks!  

Concerning sizing. I have a size 10.5 in the Foams and 10 in Jordan XI. Which size should I get these then? 11?

Back
Top Bottom