OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Yup, my pair as well which came in today with no double boxed, came with a big bag, the box is all jacked, shoes were half way out of the box inside the bag. 1st time I got a bag from FTL, smh, like someone mentioned above, these could be sent from store instead of the warehouse to fulfill orders, since mine was on hold for a couple more days after the RD.

mean.gif
... i ordered from them and this sucks ... i gotta wait another week ?
sick.gif
will be worth it my dude, patience is a virtue!!

Myoslife.com sent me an email saying to check their site at noon today.  I had been asking them about the Cloaks, and they initially only released a size 9 last week.........but they posted one of each size at noon today.  Just ordered my size 12......fyi size 11 and 12 are sold out.  They have a 10, 10.5 and 13 left for anyone who's interested.  

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-penny-v-cloak

Hooped in my cloaks for the first time over the weekend. Went .5 size up since I read they fit tight, and I planned on wearing elites with them to ball. Overall .5 up was not bad, shoes seemed a little small on the width side but still an extremely comfortable shoe to play in.

Myoslife.com sent me an email saying to check their site at noon today.  I had been asking them about the Cloaks, and they initially only released a size 9 last week.........but they posted one of each size at noon today.  Just ordered my size 12......fyi size 11 and 12 are sold out.  They have a 10, 10.5 and 13 left for anyone who's interested.  

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-penny-v-cloak

Way to contribute!!! Finally got that ever so elusive size 13. Repped to the fullest... :smokin

Finally got me pair today. I shed a single tear as the box opened and cried out "thank you" towards the heavens. "They are so beautiful" I exclaimed, the sky opened up and a large hand came down. A voice began to speak" behold the dopeness that I have bestowed upon thee". Then I passed out and awoke to pen this post

Finally got me pair today. I shed a single tear as the box opened and cried out "thank you" towards the heavens. "They are so beautiful" I exclaimed, the sky opened up and a large hand came down. A voice began to speak" behold the dopeness that I have bestowed upon thee". Then I passed out and awoke to pen this post
Someone needs to get laid! Lol :tongue:

almost made a huge mistake and let go of cloaks because i thought they didnt fit....glad i tried them on one more time

Man, these cloaks r really something, aren't they? I keep rotate em in my hands to stare at the color shifting...... I don't think I have this kind of feeling for a long time since I was a kid, :D

My pair just arrived from Sneakerhead. Now their just patiently waiting for spring haha can't wear them in this

every since i saw that the color of the cloaks can change into that teal looking color from pics, videos, and in person i thought about lace swapping with the Dolphins and finally got around to doing one shoe....i was standing up about to take the shoe off and the shoe hit that teal color under the light at this angle so i decided to snap the pic...looks sharper in person IMO!
F this!!! I need those bad!!! LOL...Soon as my wedding is over I'm either goin on EBay or just search around my town, but I need those

Finally got some nice weather so I had to break them out for today I couldn't wait any longer. 

kinda wish I woke up and bought these. instead I just slept in and didn't even bother to check online. then wore my kobe vii cloaks. and now I realize it ain't the same. whats the fair aftermarket rate?

Last edited:
Are there any rumored releases for this shoe or is this the end of the penny 5!? I really loved this shoe more than the other current sigs

Back
Top Bottom