OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Received my size 10 from JJ yesterday. These are a beautiful shoe. Nice quality too. Unfortunately, they run a bit snug - I might send them back.

For those of you on the hunt I definitely recommend .5 up. If you have wide feet you might consider a full size up.
yup got mines from JJ as well..already went .5 size up and still snug on the toe box but roomy on the heel

Only sketch of it. The one in his left hand is nice too.
500x1000px-LL-20dec31a_photo1.PNG

Still wanna see the Atlantic CW.....that gradient on that midsole looks nice too.

every since i saw that the color of the cloaks can change into that teal looking color from pics, videos, and in person i thought about lace swapping with the Dolphins and finally got around to doing one shoe....i was standing up about to take the shoe off and the shoe hit that teal color under the light at this angle so i decided to snap the pic...looks sharper in person IMO!

Laces look good, mine were too short and the colors were to close together, time to look for some different ones

anyone who ordered from jimmy jazz used the 5 off shipping coupon, did u guys try to get ur $5 back yet?

I got my shoes in Friday. Footaction didn't double box my shoes and were sent in a damn bag. box was all jacked up but my shoes were good. When I see the box I was expecting the worst.

Kicks came in the mail from Eastbay yesterday in a plastic bag. Box was in horrible condition. Its sad you pay $165 plus $8 in shipping and they don't even have the decency to double box your kicks. Next week when I go for the XIII Eastbay will be my last resort.

damn $165+ +shipping

& eastbay gets the shoes from nike around $50 a pair

Last edited:
I never have problems with Eastbay or any of these other sites when it comes to shipping. ALL of my orders have been double boxed every time using the standard shipping option.

the ones shipped in a bag are they really directly from eastbay werehouse?

from experience the ones shipped in a bag are orders transferred to a local footlocker(or whereever the shoe is still available) to fulfill the order

and its the physical stores that bags them

I think the Cloaks are gonna be the first shoes I pay over retail for :smh:

I've never paid over retail for a sneaker and I pride myself for that, but there is a pair of Cloak V's within my arm's reach for about $80 over retail and find myself fighting the urge to pull the trigger daily. >: If someone else buys them I know I'll kick myself in the **** for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom