OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Probably one of the easiest cops I have ever had... Also copped the Pheonix foams couldnt pick one out of the two so I copped both.

2n6uu6r.jpg

2zxmp0g.jpg

w05emb.jpg

kcf2o2.jpg

Last edited:
My cloaks havent shipped yet....gotem off NDC fairly easly...how did everybody else do, easy cop or difficult
Mine either. I don't think there's anything to worry about. I've noticed longer wait for shipping email when multiple shoes dropped over the weekend. Hoping for today as well.

i ordered me some purple/teal/black shoe laces for these, i try to lace all my shoes with unique shoe laces so that when i'm out and someone else has the same shoe on, well atleast there's some type of difference

I was able to get a pair with ease as everyone was storming for the foams. I didn't think it would be this limited as they only had one pair per size

i ordered me some purple/teal/black shoe laces for these, i try to lace all my shoes with unique shoe laces so that when i'm out and someone else has the same shoe on, well atleast there's some type of difference

Show pics of those teal laces i was thinking about doing that lace swap too

So I got my bank approved the transactions and called FTL verification department to verify the orders of these and the Phoenix foam, the lady said they the orders went thru, and will be shipped today. Yet, under my account order history, it still said waiting for approval..... Hopefully just FTL hasn't updated it.

I haven't ordered a limited release from Eastbay in two years. I tried at 5AM Saturday; everything was held in carts; kept clicking and eventually got one in my cart 30 minutes later.

My order was "Waiting for Approval" for a few hours, then "units ready to ship" for a day. In case anyone was wondering in comparison to their orders.

i ordered me some purple/teal/black shoe laces for these, i try to lace all my shoes with unique shoe laces so that when i'm out and someone else has the same shoe on, well atleast there's some type of differdid
did u find those online...if u did where??

No stores around me got these. I'm still low key salty I couldn't cop a pair for retail. Looks like its eBay/IG/CL for me :frown:

All these pics people are posting look amazing btw!

I called JJ customer service. They said they're processing my order and should ship out no later than Wednesday.

Also did anyone's pennys come with little creases on the foam or is that normal? I couldn't tell if its from wearing it once or if it came like that.

Back
Top Bottom