OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

1689616475616.png

1689616481889.png

1689616494363.png

Shidddddd I was thinking black low br I may do one of these colorful jawnz instead

Here’s one…Says they don’t ship outside of Europe in the terms section but it let me put an order in and I already got shipping…Credit goes to bklyn style baby bklyn style baby …He posted up about this spot in the CB94 thread and several stateside people put orders in that successfully shipped to the states…

Over retail with shipping and currency conversion but cheaper than they’ll be going for once the bots start eating them up on the stateside drops…And not as high as what the aftermarket places are asking for them currently…

Here’s one…Says they don’t ship outside of Europe in the terms section but it let me put an order in and I already got shipping…Credit goes to bklyn style baby bklyn style baby …He posted up about this spot in the CB94 thread and several stateside people put orders in that successfully shipped to the states…

Over retail with shipping and currency conversion but cheaper than they’ll be going for once the bots start eating them up on the stateside drops…And not as high as what the aftermarket places are asking for them currently…

Maaaan, good looks on the link! I'm so torn. Just can't pull the trigger at $234.

Back
Top Bottom