OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Maaaan, good looks on the link! I'm so torn. Just can't pull the trigger at $234.

$40 ish bucks over what I’d pay if I land a pair on Nike, which I probably won’t since they don’t love me anymore :lol:…If I end up hitting on one of these stateside boutique sites, which is much more likely for me, then they’d probably hit me with the $20 shipping anyways…

I figure about $20 over what I’d be paying once they hit over here wasn’t too crazy to make sure I lock a pair up…

Ordered my size 11. I remember last time these running a tad big, but I feel every time I went half size down like the pennys recently they were just too small so I went TTS. Hopefully they work.

Those Ambush purple green lows look fire. The green pops nicely, I’m definitely in for those! :emoji_fire:

I’m curious, but on the OG 1996 pair, did it always have the “Nike air” print on the insole, or it had something else? Just curious for those who know or remember. Also, did they always feel sort of like bricks back then too?

I never had a pair back in 96, but I remember wanting them real bad back then. Of course, my mother wasn’t paying $140 for some shoes for a 9 year old lol.

I’m curious, but on the OG 1996 pair, did it always have the “Nike air” print on the insole, or it had something else? Just curious for those who know or remember. Also, did they always feel sort of like bricks back then too?

I never had a pair back in 96, but I remember wanting them real bad back then. Of course, my mother wasn’t paying $140 for some shoes for a 9 year old lol.

Had Nike Air and from what I remember, they weren't as comfortable as I had hoped they'd be with a full Max bag like that. OG Pip 1's were the absolute worst though. Like walking on literal bricks.

1689869184195.png

August 4th for these it seems

I had the Chile Red pair, and it was like walking on air, pun intended. Night and day compared to ANY More Uptempo retro.

Uptempo Slides in the Black/White and White/Black are on sale for $50 at Shoe Palace:

Uptempo Slides.png
I scooped up the Black/Sanddrift cw with the iridescent "AIR" from the Nike sale, and I really like them.

Also waiting for this cw to release...

FN3497-100
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-White-Red-FN3497-100-1.jpeg
I just want their soles for a project.

Last edited:
Here’s one…Says they don’t ship outside of Europe in the terms section but it let me put an order in and I already got shipping…Credit goes to bklyn style baby bklyn style baby …He posted up about this spot in the CB94 thread and several stateside people put orders in that successfully shipped to the states…

Over retail with shipping and currency conversion but cheaper than they’ll be going for once the bots start eating them up on the stateside drops…And not as high as what the aftermarket places are asking for them currently…

8.5 sold out :stoneface: part of me wonders if I should place an order on one of the other UK-only sites and see if they ship it anyways :lol:

I haven’t tried them on yet, and never owned any of the earlier releases. However, They remind of the of the cb34’s which I have owned, and felt like they ran tts. So I assume ur good with the going tts

I haven’t tried them on yet, and never owned any of the earlier releases. However, They remind of the of the cb34’s which I have owned, and felt like they ran tts. So I assume ur good with the going tts
Awesome thanks for sharing. Yea I got the cb94s in the mail recently . Effing impossible to put on, but yea TTS is good for me on those .

Awesome thanks for sharing. Yea I got the cb94s in the mail recently . Effing impossible to put on, but yea TTS is good for me on those .
Tried these on today, and they definitely seem to run kinda big. I would still recommend tts (with laces a bit on the tighter side), but going half size down seems like they would provide a perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom