Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Finally hunted down anothr pair of these.

Can someone list all the colorways released for the Penny 1? I know most but I'm trying to see if I forgot one

Can someone list all the colorways released for the Penny 1? I know most but I'm trying to see if I forgot one

can you put the list together than have us fill in the blanks? would be easier that way.

Orlando
white/white
Blk/blk - allstar
knicks
Red/white
Sole collector pack
grey/white
doernbecher
wolf grey/ blk/wht
highlighter

i know im missing a few more

Orlando
white/white
Blk/blk - allstar
knicks
Red/white
Sole collector pack
grey/white
doernbecher
wolf grey/ blk/wht
highlighter

i know im missing a few more
These were basically the ones I knew in addition to the black and purple

This is and still remains the best/definitive Penny IMO.

Save the arguments about the foams, at this point I don't necessarily count those in the argument.

With the 1's the bar was set too high and never reached again. The 2's were ok, after that I was no longer checking for them.

NIKE please bring these back ASAP FERG!!!

Repped for the pic. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

PS are those dead stock!?

Last edited:

This is and still remains the best/definitive Penny IMO.

Save the arguments about the foams, at this point I don't necessarily count those in the argument.

With the 1's the bar was set too high and never reached again. The 2's were ok, after that I was no longer checking for them.

NIKE please bring these back ASAP FERG!!!

Repped for the pic. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

PS are those dead stock!?

i agree, the penny 1 is my fav non-foam model looks-wise but not performance wise unfortunately

Take me know [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I've never seen those gray ones "oooh,oooaaa, oooaaa" in my Prince voice, lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], dang they could be competing with the Orlando's!?!? My gosh!!!

Take me know [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I've never seen those gray ones "oooh,oooaaa, oooaaa" in my Prince voice, lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], dang they could be competing with the Orlando's!?!? My gosh!!!

be warned, that retro year of the Penny 1s was trash as far as comfort goes. I had the black/grey pair, wore them for 4 hrs and immediately sold them to the homie because the cushioning was so bad. was like cardboard.

Am I the only person in the world that likes Penny 3s the best ?

honestly, i can see the arguments for penny 1-4

my personal order has been 1, 3, 2, 4

4s are dope but i hate trying to get my foot in them.

the penny line, in its short life, is simply classic.

Am I the only person in the world that likes Penny 3s the best ?

I am with you, but the Penny I - IVs are all great shoes, so it is really difficult!

Just love the Penny III away color, as well as the black/ silver HoH release and the SC crate one!

As I said sometimes the Is are my favorite, then the IIIs, then the IIs and then the IVs, always changes, when a release comes up, so right now it is the IIs that are similar to the SCs!

I might have all Penny Is, but I am not sure,

here are they with nicknames and the ones I do not know the nicknames, I simply mentioned the colorways:

OG Home
Road
Playoffs
Alternate Playoff (all black with white swoosh)
home heat (white/red)
Cool Grey
white/black
Knicks
China Edition
Miami Heat
Ripstop
Phoenix Suns
Black/Grey
Electric Green
Wolf Grey
Doernbecher
Treadwell

Nike needs to bring these back out ASAP! #rd favorite penny behind orlando 1's and royal foams

and these:

i agree with both of yall but the leather would be horrible and the suede/nubuk/durabuk would be garbage and you know it, btw my faves are 1>2>4>3, 3s were just weird and not really that great to me but if u liked them i hope they release for ya

guess we shouldnt want them to release then....

Back
Top Bottom