Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

CarolinaKickG here you go fam!
This hurts my soul 
laugh.gif
. I remember when I mentioned that Nike needs to drop these and a certain NT'er said they wouldn't sell because they were mostly white 
mean.gif
. These are straight fire and I'm still campaigning for these to be re released.

Last edited:
^ Patience. I'll patiently wait. They gotta come up off these eventually :lol:

Yea I'm sure they will. I'm surprised the last retro we got last year was so brief. We got 1 og color and what, 2 retro+ colors. I could understand them skipping the orlandos but the homes could have gotten some love or even a retro of a previous retro+

i aagree! think they'll do these Penny 1 ''Home" c/w like theyre about to do things like they're finally retro the OG Jordan Maroon 6

I UnDS'd my All-Stars 1s about a month ago and have been wearing them casual almost every other day. From the first time wearing them, they were super uncomfortable, very clunky, and stiff as a cardboard box. Now a month later and a lot of walking miles in 'em, I feel they're just beginning to break in.

What is your guys' pairs feel like so far?

I UnDS'd my All-Stars 1s about a month ago and have been wearing them casual almost every other day. From the first time wearing them, they were super uncomfortable, very clunky, and stiff as a cardboard box. Now a month later and a lot of walking miles in 'em, I feel they're just beginning to break in.

What is your guys' pairs feel like so far?
Well the air Penny 1 has always been a performance shoe for the court! My pair is ok and my OG ASG is still wearable & Yes they'll have that off feeling when walking or playing ball. But the Allstar & the varsity red both take a wail to break in do to the newer & smaller air unit technology than the OGs from 1995-96. Even the DB Penny 1 was made into performance shoe as well (just a little heavyer features the bulky 3M material) as a Penny collector I will say you would have to ball in them more instead of walking. it not a casual shoe. The best penny 1 that has the best feeling as a ball sneaker & a casual kick is the 2005 Air Max Penny Knicks CW. They brought back the thick OG Air unit. But Good luck fam

Last edited:
^Thanks.

I think there is such a big difference in materials, structure, performance, and comfort from the 95 to the current day retros (2010 Orlando, 2014 ASG, 2015 Reds to name a few). I have all the OGs from '95 and they are my favorite shoes period and by far ahead of it's time in terms of on and off court feel - my Orlando 95s are still wearable.

I'm just surprised how long these retros now-a-days take to break-in and how they feel right out the box. Hopefully after a good break-in period, they can get somewhat close to the feel of the Penny 1s of before. (I'm already assuming they won't)

Last edited:

^Thanks.

I think there is such a big difference in materials, structure, performance, and comfort from the 95 to the current day retros (2010 Orlando, 2014 ASG, 2015 Reds to name a few). I have all the OGs from '95 and they are my favorite shoes period and by far ahead of it's time in terms of on and off court feel - my Orlando 95s are still wearable.

I'm just surprised how long these retros now-a-days take to break-in and how they feel right out the box. Hopefully after a good break-in period, they can get somewhat close to the feel of the Penny 1s of before. (I'm already assuming they won't)
dope when you get a chance share a pic of your OG penny's! its like im one of the only ones on this feed that post pics of their collection.

Back
Top Bottom