Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I wonder what they are waiting for? Thats one thing I hate about when things get associated with Penny's playing days in Orlando.. they NEVER give the home color ways ANY love.

Welp just copped the all star penny 1 from footaction.com for 73 shipped.

Please lettuce prey that my pair doesnt come looking like a homeless man played in a 3 on 3 tournament in them for a whole month...

Last edited:
Coming tomorrow from texas to cali first time ive ever had a footlocker company ship 2 day usps priority. Guess after the homeless dude finished the tourney they just said screw it well give you a shipping label and you ship it yourself :lol:

Coming tomorrow from texas to cali first time ive ever had a footlocker company ship 2 day usps priority. Guess after the homeless dude finished the tourney they just said screw it well give you a shipping label and you ship it yourself :lol:

How did you get them for $73 shipped.

Did you use coupons and reward card or something?

they were 69.99 on the site. you get a 10 dollar off 50 code if you sign up for star club.

they charged me 7.99 for shipping and 5 something for tax

I see they put them back up to 125.99 :x glad i ordered before they did that

Then again they were supposed to be delivered today but it still says they are in texas smh

I see they put them back up to 125.99 :x glad i ordered before they did that

Then again they were supposed to be delivered today but it still says they are in texas smh

glad I got them for 69,99 as well!

They give the Penny home colorways a lot of love, the Penny IIs home and atlantics were retroed, the Penny IIIs were retroed and the Penny IVs, there must be someting special with the Penny I home's I guess. It was Penny's real first signature shoe, maybe they will release it as a special 20th anniversary pack together with the Zoom flight 96 for the Rio olympics in 2016!

Welp scumbag footaction and scumbag post office did not deliver my shoes. Stuck on departure when it was supposed to be 2 day priority shipping. Cant talk to footaction because customer service are morons. Last time im buying from that trash depot of a shoe store

I see they put them back up to 125.99
sick.gif
glad i ordered before they did that

glad I got them for 69,99 as well!

They give the Penny home colorways a lot of love, the Penny IIs home and atlantics were retroed, the Penny IIIs were retroed and the Penny IVs, there must be someting special with the Penny I home's I guess. It was Penny's real first signature shoe, maybe they will release it as a special 20th anniversary pack together with the Zoom flight 96 for the Rio olympics in 2016!
Please stop giving them gimmick ideas. Single shoes, no packs man. Enough with that bs.

Mine came. Flawless like nobody touched them. Definately lucky. The box was ace ventura'd tho :lol:

Was contemplating picking up the AS cw, just couldn't do it. Instead, I found a DS pair of the Knicks cw. Picked them up today from the post office. Still have my 06/07 pair, '10 pair and now these. Still want to track down a '95 OG pair as well as a '00 pair.

I own every pair of Orlando Colorway of the Penny 1 also 3 pair of the very rare all white/Royal blue P1

Back
Top Bottom