Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Anybody hear anything about the penny iv coming back out ?

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, or maybe Footlocker made a mistake on their release calendar, but they got a pair of university red/white/black penny iv's dropping on July 31st.

Could somebody with any inside info clear this up for me...I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, or maybe Footlocker made a mistake on their release calendar, but they got a pair of university red/white/black penny iv's dropping on July 31st.

Could somebody with any inside info clear this up for me...I would greatly appreciate it.
More than likely it's a typo. The Nike Air Zoom Penny VI's are releasing in that colorway.

3 peat and counting.... Everyone Enjoy

yes July 31 is the official release date but Footlocker & eBay already selling the versity red penny 6 only on the website. Coming from a Penny collector it's cheaper to buy on line no tax & it's free shipping.

Let's hope they do in near future! Us Penny Fans been asking for a retro for years! It would be nice to see it retro for it's 20th Anniversary next year!
Nice, normally not into all white shoes but this model cant do wrong. Wouldn't mind if they drop it again.
e

Shoes just came in from FTA

Shipped in bag :smh:

Other than that I am glad I waited for the discount.

I just returned my pair. Quality was bad on the left shoe, glue all over the place. The worst ive ever seen on a pair of Nikes. Left shoe was also a half shade to shade lighter than the right. The heel slippage may have improved w break in, but it was bad, never had a shoe like that when I got no room to spare in the toebox.

I just returned my pair. Quality was bad on the left shoe, glue all over the place. The worst ive ever seen on a pair of Nikes. Left shoe was also a half shade to shade lighter than the right. The heel slippage may have improved w break in, but it was bad, never had a shoe like that when I got no room to spare in the toebox.

What size were you? It will give us a head up to avoid it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom