Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

These are uncomfortable at first but after breaking into them they're as comfy as the og penny 1, i had the og and it was the same feel as these and then it got better as i broke into them. So just give it time.

These are uncomfortable at first but after breaking into them they're as comfy as the og penny 1, i had the og and it was the same feel as these and then it got better as i broke into them. So just give it time.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I dont have any of the recent penny 1s so I have no opinion on them, BUT I do have an OG pair and I will say they are VERY comfortable. The zoom is really responsive, and like all of the older model with the true "AIR MAX" unit, the large unit is as soft as they come.

Correct me if im wrong, but the Penny 1's DID NOT have ZOOM AIR.  I have all pairs from OG to retro to re retroes to re re retroes, and they are ALL uncomfortable at break in, but eventually will give in and be tolerable.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I dont have any of the recent penny 1s so I have no opinion on them, BUT I do have an OG pair and I will say they are VERY comfortable. The zoom is really responsive, and like all of the older model with the true "AIR MAX" unit, the large unit is as soft as they come.

Correct me if im wrong, but the Penny 1's DID NOT have ZOOM AIR.  I have all pairs from OG to retro to re retroes to re re retroes, and they are ALL uncomfortable at break in, but eventually will give in and be tolerable.

Any word on a restock for any online retailers? Ive search most spots in miami with no luck. The usual spots online only have small sizes left. if any one could point me the right way for a size 11 I will greatly appreciate it.

Any word on a restock for any online retailers? Ive search most spots in miami with no luck. The usual spots online only have small sizes left. if any one could point me the right way for a size 11 I will greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Say I just checked east bay and they have 11.5 still might wanna jump on these. Quick. Hope this helps

Say I just checked east bay and they have 11.5 still might wanna jump on these. Quick. Hope this helps

Also anyone needs the blue foams east bay has them for backorder size 10.5 only. I would get another pair but my friend I picked up a pair for said he hates his sole isn't as icey as it was when he got them so he sold them to me for $90. Only wore them 1 time. Sea glow time
smile.gif

Also anyone needs the blue foams east bay has them for backorder size 10.5 only. I would get another pair but my friend I picked up a pair for said he hates his sole isn't as icey as it was when he got them so he sold them to me for $90. Only wore them 1 time. Sea glow time
smile.gif

on wednesday/thursday night i saw on dr jays.com they had the pennys in basicly every size plus they had a 20% discount sale on orders for $100 and up and posted a comment on here so people could cop a pair...they only have up to a 9.5 now

on wednesday/thursday night i saw on dr jays.com they had the pennys in basicly every size plus they had a 20% discount sale on orders for $100 and up and posted a comment on here so people could cop a pair...they only have up to a 9.5 now

So they're gonna retro the all-black w/ blue Penny1s? (like the purple one's, but with navy instead of purple?)

So they're gonna retro the all-black w/ blue Penny1s? (like the purple one's, but with navy instead of purple?)

Back
Top Bottom