Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I think the penny 2's are the most comfortable. I was kind of disappointed too at the comfort in these just walking around the crib tho smh Maybe I'll buy some insoles later.

damn @ the replies

I still have my pair from 07, they just need to be cleaned up a lil so I guess I'll pass up on these retros

damn @ the replies

I still have my pair from 07, they just need to be cleaned up a lil so I guess I'll pass up on these retros

seww7k.jpg

Dr. Jays destroyed the Box but the shoes are great and thats whats important

I purchased a half size down because thats all that was available and they feel great.

Ballonoboy your appreciated. Thanks for the link
pimp.gif

seww7k.jpg

Dr. Jays destroyed the Box but the shoes are great and thats whats important

I purchased a half size down because thats all that was available and they feel great.

Ballonoboy your appreciated. Thanks for the link
pimp.gif

the Penny 1s where never really that comfortable imo
grin.gif
 if you want to play hoops on pennys then the IIs and IIIs are decent compared to the Is and IVs
tired.gif

grin.gif
 if you want to play hoops on pennys then the IIs and IIIs are decent compared to the Is and IVs
tired.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
tired.gif

Is it me or did the Atlantic penny 2's seem alot more uncomfortable than the black/royal/white colorway. I been wearing the hell outta my orlando colorway penny 2's and never once have i felt them being uncomfortable but everytime i wear the Atlantics its jus so damn uncomfortable like there is no type of cushion. That's because my orlando colorway penny 2's are 9.5 and my atlantics are 10.

grin.gif
tired.gif

Is it me or did the Atlantic penny 2's seem alot more uncomfortable than the black/royal/white colorway. I been wearing the hell outta my orlando colorway penny 2's and never once have i felt them being uncomfortable but everytime i wear the Atlantics its jus so damn uncomfortable like there is no type of cushion. That's because my orlando colorway penny 2's are 9.5 and my atlantics are 10.

grin.gif
tired.gif

QFT. i dont why people are surprised.. unless this is your first penny AM1 then you should have already known these are not up to par (in terms of function) on the court.

grin.gif
tired.gif

QFT. i dont why people are surprised.. unless this is your first penny AM1 then you should have already known these are not up to par (in terms of function) on the court.

I dont have any of the recent penny 1s so I have no opinion on them, BUT I do have an OG pair and I will say they are VERY comfortable. The zoom is really responsive, and like all of the older model with the true "AIR MAX" unit, the large unit is as soft as they come.

I dont have any of the recent penny 1s so I have no opinion on them, BUT I do have an OG pair and I will say they are VERY comfortable. The zoom is really responsive, and like all of the older model with the true "AIR MAX" unit, the large unit is as soft as they come.

Back
Top Bottom