Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

3ECB70EB-D28C-4CC3-A593-380F6DCBC6C1.png

They’re on eBay now. Sizes range from men’s size 6- size 11 (purchase at your own risk unless your all about buying for retail)

I could be wrong but I don’t think they’re faking Penny’s fam🤷🏾‍♂️
Let’s just say I’m well informed of the rep market and they could be cooking batches for the drop...if you know you know...but that's not the point.

Only a fool would buy any shoe from eBay for resell without that authenticity guarantee. You gotta be smarter than that.

I've waited this long...I can wait a few more months for the state side drops.

the white pair will be copped just of nostalgic value... just need 1 pair...i like them but they are mad plain similar to the penny 2 home pair... not talking about the atlantic...but these do look better than the penny 2 home pair despite being both being similar in plain...still mad at myself for passing on the black pair in 2014... i actually had the OG pair... but i thought the 2014 would go on sale and it never did smh

id4shoes been one of the biggest ebay sellers for years and years and years

just note on some releases you are getting the asian "PF" version for basketball, which generally means a little wider, and often an XDR outsole (most of their courts are outdoors out there). this isn't the case on penny's tho

Yeah I remember ID4 from back in the days when I was searching ebay.

These days I don't trust none a soul though. If it's not coming from one of the big box retailers I'm good... not a hit at ID4 or anyone but everyone and thing is iffy these days.

Back
Top Bottom