Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Bumping this thread back to page 1
tumblr_p6nhxaXVJ61tkqlgio1_400.gif

I thought that I read that homes would drop first around July and the Orlando’s in August.
Sneaker Sources on IG and twitter all say July 1st for Orlando and there’s no official release date on the Home colorway. Let’s all just cross our fingers July 1st is official but we do need Official dates on these.

Last edited:
Blue swoosh looks fine. It was the lighting all along just as I suspected. Coping at least one pair of the homes for sure. The real question is how did Nightwing (Chris) not know the homes was an original cw though? Dude has me scratching my head on that one.

Last edited:
9E8DB294-0AA6-48BE-A681-64C36F5DEEBB.png
This video just made my day better already! Man really feels good when you’ve been putting in work in the community for years and one of the OG’s shout you out! I tell Chris always been solid! I appreciate it! Can’t wait for these to be in my hands! 💯

Last edited:
Blue swoosh looks fine. It was the lighting all along just as I suspected. Coping at least one pair of the homes for sure. The real question is how did Nightwing (Chris) not know the homes was an original cw though? Dude has me scratching my head on that one.
It’s all good when I interviewed him a lot of folks in the live chat didn’t know they were a OG release as well (mainly the young sneakerheads)

Back
Top Bottom