Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

You don't think people aren't copping? That's why you said better just returning them?

Last edited:
You don't think people aren't copping? That's why you said better just returning them?
Yeah it'd be better to just get back your money because people aren't paying over retail over these and the time spent trying to sell them and the profit wouldn't be worth it

Yeah these are sitting on the shelves everywhere. But if I did get rid of them it be for retail. I don't know they may grow on me. I only copped because I wanted the Black/White Orlando colorway and they didn't release those. It kind of like a sneakerhead fix for me until the black/white colorway releases. Now I seen that the red/white ones release black friday so I have a little longer to wait. SMH

Yeah these are sitting on the shelves everywhere. But if I did get rid of them it be for retail. I don't know they may grow on me. I only copped because I wanted the Black/White Orlando colorway and they didn't release those. It kind of like a sneakerhead fix for me until the black/white colorway releases. Now I seen that the red/white ones release black friday so I have a little longer to wait. SMH

Listen to everyone. If you return them you don't loose anything. If you try to flip them you might loose money.

Go ahead and try and flip them. Learn how to resell shoes that are readily available.

Only way to get retail(what you paid) is by returning them. Don't drag it until it's too late. You can return online order to your local FNL (except store inside Macy's). Done deal.

Last edited:
I finally got my UPS confirmation. Can't wait to receive these kicks
happy.gif

yeah this is just stupid. mine wont be here till the 4th. i love how fnl takes their sweet time with free shipping.

and they wonder why they people dont mess with them.
Who does finishline ship with? Fedex? Its been a while since I copped anything from their site. Fedex is the worse with their standard shipping. Then around this time of the year and you check tracking there is almost always delays..

Never too much trouble with UPS. Sometimes I even get my package a day before originally scheduled. I didn't order from FNL, but my pair wont be here till the 4th(fedex
sick.gif
)

My order came in on Tuesday or Wednesday from when I ordered on Friday from FNL.

I would definitely go down a .5 but once I laced them up there wasn't much slippage.

I like my kicks to go on and come off with ease.

Hopefully I can double up later on for around $80

im just happy to finally have a pair. cant wait til the price drops so i can cop a 2nd pair cuz im gonna wear the **** outta these

i heard mixed reviews from these, heard they hurt your feet.. i'll pass on these, they the 2nd ugliest pennys next to those flight pennys.. not a major penny fan besides these 2 models below

Nike need to release the penny 3's again with more comfort in the shoe cause the last retro was like wearing bricks. the 2's will always be my fav penny, i need those all blk 2's back in my life OMG!

I cant see how people are going a .5 size down on these.  I tried .5 size down and my big toe hit the front of the toe box hard.  

TTS for me personally.

I cant see how people are going a .5 size down on these.  I tried .5 size down and my big toe hit the front of the toe box hard.  

TTS for me personally.
i went a full size down and they fit me perfectly. its weird because the orlandos fit me bette than the ASGs. when i had my first pair of the ASGs my foot was moving around in the shoe and the heel slippage was crazy. literally felt like my shoes could slip off.

TTS for me personally.

I have a narrow foot so that's why I went .5 size down. That and they didn't have my true size, but it all worked out.

For those of you who are waiting for the comparison between the OG and retro, I will do it next week, since I am too busy at the moment, will do it with photos etc!

Back
Top Bottom