Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I'd pick up the home joints over the Columbias even if they were in exact og form. Penny's>Jordan's IMO

You're not the only one I had a choice to pick between Concord XI's and Air Max Penny 1's in 1995. So I went with the Penny's. I had the Orlando's and then my bro was going to get The Black/White Air Sensations, but finishline screwed up and gave him 2 left shoes. So he went with the Home CW of The Air Max Penny 1's.

I'm hoping the Home Colorway drops next spring/summer.
man the last retro of the sensations was a complete joke, we need those released in OG colorways with OG remastering and id get a pair no doubt! Pennys for me are top 5 fav but black/red OG XIs are my #1 shoe of all time

I'm so glad the home Orlando's are getting more support. Let's keep it going y'all. Hopefully they'll read it and make them. I might even bump the thread I made again 
laugh.gif

I'm so glad the home Orlando's are getting more support. Let's keep it going y'all. Hopefully they'll read it and make them. I might even bump the thread I made again :lol:

I remember that thread. Didn't get enough support. But it seems like everybody in here wants the homes. I know I beeeeen wanting them badly. Those and neon royal foams are my 2 favorite penny's ever.

Word I'm surprised they're not yellowed piss to hell...

Good **** jordanh109 jordanh109

Already told my chick I wanted these so she don't trip.

I have more than 100 kicks that are DS I don't wear, but can't wait for these.

Looking back I wasted so much loot on kicks :lol:

Going to buy two pairs too

See if I can fly that by her on the low though.

Thanks. It looks weird. Wish it was the same design as the swoosh

Had no idea the ogs were 135 wow

The have been 119 every retro huh?

Watch them be 170-180 now

Do y'all remember the white/silvers from 01?

Mine are trashed tho

Btw...
FSR's are on the bay of both the asg and the reds

Yeah...OGs were worth it tho. Had to layaway them bad boys back in the winter of 1995 :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

I remember that... came out to about $145 after tax! Pops got the ASG for me towards the end of my sixth grade year as a graduation present... He told me don't ask for any shoes the rest of the year lol!!!

Do y'all remember the white/silvers from 01?

Mine are trashed tho

Btw...
FSR's are on the bay of both the asg and the reds

interesting that the asg is called black/gamma blue.

im usually one for ogs but those red ones look way better than the asg

still 235 is way too steep for either

I remember that... came out to about $145 after tax! Pops got the ASG for me towards the end of my sixth grade year as a graduation present... He told me don't ask for any shoes the rest of the year lol!!!

it was always like that for me as a kid. if i got the expensive over 100 dollar shoes thats the only pair of shoes i was getting for the year

i got the orlando colorway back in the day but i always thought they retailed for 130.

Back
Top Bottom