OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I will be rockin these in several colors and in several settings... on Court.. Off Court.. in the bedroom.. on the Catwalk.. lol

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i feel you though Rock. i gotta get my pairs. Can't wait for the Dunkmans

me too. Can't wait for the dunkman Ed to surface and just hoping it wouldn't be like the 6 low dunkman edition which was way off the traditional dunkman cw.

seen the linesheets. it's more like an altitude colorway.

^black and altitude???... wow..... if they could drop a cw like the black/neon Total Max Uptempo wit black patent?.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Kadilac7

So are we to believe that this so called "Basketball specific 360 Air Max"
is any different or better than the others before it?!?
AM 2009 > AM 360 I, II, and III when it comes to the running shoes. So im hoping the VII's > 360 BBs

Finally someone actually thinking about what is being said in these videos!!

thanks jett.... i forgot about that pic. Maybe because i thought they were fake or the pic quality was bad.

Is there any chance they may ID these?... they have done it for kobe, why not Lebron?
I don't see why not, If they do, it would be the first ID's I would cop

YO mods, we need some organization in this thread..

esp on page 1..

everyone is asking the same question, when do they release and etc..

and some pics with the shoes that are dropping would be nice ...

thanks in advance..

Is there any chance they may ID these?... they have done it for kobe, why not Lebron?
these hitting iD would be awesome.think of all the possibilities with all the different panels and different materials.that is if nike is cool andwill actually let us mess around with the VII's. but i shudder to think about the price tag.$180?$200?????
smh.gif

Not big on the 1st colorway....that's white / aqua version someone posted a while back was nice though.

I hope they do "OD".... that means more options and more of a chance of getting what i like (hopefully).

I hope they do "OD".... that means more options and more of a chance of getting what i like (hopefully).
That's how I feel too. Let them release 50+ colorways! I will pick the best five and forget about the rest.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

That's how I feel too. Let them release 50+ colorways! I will pick the best five and forget about the rest.
That's how I see it.

Back
Top Bottom