OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

nike-air-max-lebron-7-mtag-beijing-artist-series-1-02.jpg

Originally Posted by ed2trey

hopefully they don't od on colorway's like they did with the vi
roll.gif
Everyone knows these VIIs are going to be od'd. Going to see more colorways of these than your avg crackhead in the world. People arestill paying dumb prices for mvp lebron vi's along with all the other limited colorways and now it's the chicago/DC viis getting even more hype.

I wish they didn't pick just the best "artists" in the area, but more "Custom Shoe Artists"..I didn't know it was just going to bejust morals painted on the shoes..I wanted to see wearable customs with influence from the city....

Originally Posted by arff23

I wish they didn't pick just the best "artists" in the area, but more "Custom Shoe Artists"..I didn't know it was just going to be just morals painted on the shoes..I wanted to see wearable customs with influence from the city....

QFT

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I wish they didn't pick just the best "artists" in the area, but more "Custom Shoe Artists"..I didn't know it was just going to be just morals painted on the shoes..I wanted to see wearable customs with influence from the city....

QFT

I agree, those are terrible. I know at least 10 people that could do a better job. Hell, I could do a better job.

granted, these Akrons are the best of the custom pairs so far IMO as afr as the actual paint job, but they still dont look like theyre wearable. I feel likethe elements couldvr been combined in a more wearable way

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

QFT
laugh.gif
someone should have told Nike that artists and sneaker artists are two entirely different things

Starting to get a bad feeling about my DCs...........6 days no shipping details...........i think i've been fairly patient on this one.....paypal time?

First Lebron shoe I really....really like. Will be copping doubles of the gr colorway and any other colorway that I deem permissible.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom