OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Thanks for those pics Fresh..

THOSE ARE AMAZIN!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I can't wait to play in these, I just hope the limited colorways are somewhat obtainable for me unlike previous years.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I can't wait to play in these, I just hope the limited colorways are somewhat obtainable for me unlike previous years.
Some will be HOH exclusives no doubt.

Just like your sig, I live in IN..... No way in hell am I driving 2 hours over to the nearest HOH
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Watching it live right now. Looking good so far.
pimp.gif

love the shoes...cant wait for some of the other colorways though...prolly wont get that first one

these are instant CLASSICS off looks ALONE without a doubt...

my jaw hasn't dropped like this since 96...

EDIT:
good look on the link fam

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
@ the Jay-Z plug

Run this Town
laugh.gif
how they gonna cut it right before Ye's verse?!?
thats the best part of the song

soo thats cool, but does anyone think lebron is gonna leave nike ... ? c'mon i cant speak to his NBA affiliations but *@*! no one has the marketing nikedoes, im sure hell try and work out his deal like jordan HOWEVER hes never had a sellout weekend like JB did.

shoes are dope i wanna get a pair next week so well see!

Whoa, I like em' before but now holllyyyy s@%t

The Official pic of the White/Red/Black makes them look insane! Im glad they went with more white this year.

If there was not a lbj logo on these shoes there is nothing that would set them apart from a team shoe.......weak. Time to step up the sig shoes nike. STATII/hypermax already has full length air, hyperdunk/kobe IV has flywire.....where is the innovation. No more fusions lets see some creativity.

The AML7s are really dope. I agree, that the hoodie Keenan had on was pretty nice.
Keenan was a good host, I was cracking when somebody online asked if there would be a "Good Burger" special edition.

LeBron, don't put these away for the playoffs damn it!!!

Back
Top Bottom