OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

YES! that pic is crazy....are you gonna try some gradient on the FW?

I never really understand why people say stuff like this could be a team shoe without a LeBron/Kobe logo. Isn't that the difference anyway? The HD was aTeam shoe and people loved it, hell Kobe wore it like 1/4 of the season

Originally Posted by BP the owner
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Im gonna need 3-4 pairs of those. these might be the best sig shoe yet in the lebron line imo

I hope thosee wht/graphite/blk/teal VII's are GR's. Marlins fitted with those all day.

The VII in general is lookin' great. JP/AlphaProject never ceases to amaze.

Its a wrap look wise....... if they feel like the AM 2009s ill definitely cop multiple pairs, just like the IVs and VIs. I hope they have a good amount of cwslike VIs.......... i would prefer a mostly red and a mostly blue cw like the Big Apples......... and Kids colorways.

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

YES! that pic is crazy....are you gonna try some gradient on the FW?

I never really understand why people say stuff like this could be a team shoe without a LeBron/Kobe logo. Isn't that the difference anyway? The HD was a Team shoe and people loved it, hell Kobe wore it like 1/4 of the season

Dont get me wrong i plan on grabbing a few pairs of these...they are fire as a shoe and mandatory for collection. The huge difference is especially lebron andkobe deserve shoes that are set apart visually and technically than any other shoe. They are the 2 best players in the world...why should their shoes be nodifferent from any other nike shoe when they so different from other players..... What JB did especially with the 23 is what a sig shoe should be like. XI toeCap + LeBron III outsole blocking + hyperize = the VII

Batman colorway.
pimp.gif

I'm lookin' forward to the NYC colorway. If they do another Big Apple colorway, it's gonna be fire. Greeen flywire, red patent of course, green airmax unit/accents.

love how they made the air bubble, all red similar to the am2009's. will definitely pick these up.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Batman colorway.
pimp.gif

I'm lookin' forward to the NYC colorway. If they do another Big Apple colorway, it's gonna be fire. Greeen flywire, red patent of course, green air max unit/accents.

I can see BP at work on this on his PC already
roll.gif

You got your photos...Do work BP..

Not sure if I'm liking these or the IV's for the best Lebrons yet...But I think so far this is the best initial reaction to a Lebron shoe...But theyare so damn expensive...

after all the fanfare, these shoes still do absolutely nothing for me. I dont love them, I dont hate them. Im completely indifferent. that is a 1st

I'm gonna spending a lot of money on the LeBron VII. God willin'. Especially the white/red and that sick blk/wht/gold colorway.

Back
Top Bottom