OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

IMO the outlined logo on the heal is cold. And that's the biggest I've seen it on any of his # sig shoes... so I wouldn't blame him for liking it.That's just me tho

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Lebron is so MR EGO....his favorite part of the shoe is his LOGO....gimme a break.....

How about the comfort, the fit, the look, the performance.......?

complete and utter immaturity....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow those blk/red/white pair are SICK! that pic alone makes them look great for casual AND bball....im looking forward to it. I liked the VI but they lookedlike boots more than they did bball shoes, only problem with me on those but they were comfy for sure. now the VII looks comfy, casual, and like a basketballshoe... like how the 3s were so versitile for casual and bball (minus the nice idea of eyelets but too bad they werent all that great in terms offunctionality.)

copping the VII, at least 3 pairs if the cw are as nice as the pic of the blk/white/red above.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

svsm

hs192e.jpg

"The first thing is, I want 'em too look good."

Really? Maybe that's why I will always buy a Kobe shoe before a Lebron shoe.

Nice video though. Always love those inside looks into the shoe design process and the technical aspects.

I'm digging the black/red/white and the all whites. I'll definitely be picking up those. Hopefully the lows will look really good too.

Looks dope.

I'll cop the white/black/red........white/navy/gold

And most definitely those all whites ones
pimp.gif

Lebron said in the video the VIII is already in production!

which is normal but does that mean he's got a new deal with the swoosh now?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Lebron said in the video the VIII is already in production!

which is normal but does that mean he's got a new deal with the swoosh now?

why was there any doubt that he wouldn't?

Man, those are so active.. I just need the right color way.. these are way better than the Six.. those looked like Lugz Boots imo..

da vid made me want them even more. don't wanna drop $160 but man are these RAW!!! black/red/white cw for me.

the 7's have real strong casual appeal too.these might be the only lebrons i'm looking forward to getting the lows of.straight nasty.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom