OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

michael-jordan-nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7.jpg
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-michael-jordan-xi1.jpg

I'm sayin tho.... they shoulda left em alone

Would ya believe there's more samples?  But in other news... Variant Nation is at it again....
0276861002.jpg

I guess buyer beware isnt allowed anymore... Soooo with that said..

Just imagine there are additional samples out there...

But I believe if you all had not seen Ty's and seen a Lebron with Ballistic Mesh and NO Swoosh in a better taken pic there would be more love for them.

Please beware of Lunar Lebron Fakes being sold... pic was taken down I believe.... my bad mods. I shall refrain from further pics

Originally Posted by janniely

lebrons are nice like em more than the kobes

for what ever reason people even like the kobe 5s is waaaaaaaayy beyond me.....Kobes 5s are almost as ugly as those Adidas he had back in the day

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

oh i forgot to mention i seen the Lebron VIIPS in Roosevelt Field Mall Champ's Sports. they are maad light in person...as were the regular bron VIIs

Roosevelt Field you say???? My maaaaan
laugh.gif
smh.gif
They got pulled off the shelves today
nerd.gif

Whoever got them got them, they won't be back out for sale until the revised release date

Oh, i don't even like the PS I was just sayin its good to see some dudes around my area you kno. I hit Roosevelt field for a lot.
i was sketchy about the PS but after seeing them in person i may get a pair if/when they hit outlets.

only thing i dont like about roosevelt field mall is that they have mad kicks that came out a while ago but they dont put them on discount

Originally Posted by gottig10

for what ever reason people even like the kobe 5s is waaaaaaaayy beyond me.....Kobes 5s are almost as ugly as those Adidas he had back in the day
Guys this is not necessary in here. 
smh.gif
  Just appreciate the Brons if you like them. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol those allstars are nothing special... just my opinion. its funny because i like raging bull V all red but these are tooooo blue
laugh.gif

i feel u bro... but these will rock in the summer time
This CW was dope to me because it just POPS! Its a dope CW that I won't be able to acquire. Will settle for the Dunkman's which were on my list but best believe I'd get these over those.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Hardly come in here but if anyone is still looking for the dunkmans extrabutter in NY just got there shipment. More info is right here.

I guess I wasn't clear before but they are taking phone orders, but they only have size 10 left and they're charging retail.

co-sign da lebron 7s hv a good feel 2ya feet like aj 11s.
pimp.gif
kobes will NEVER hv da feel w/yo feet
roll.gif

I would definitely cop either pair of the Jordan inspired Lebrons. I'm sure one of them is releasing (probably HOH exclusives tho).

Are the dunkmans that hard to get? Reason is i went to four sheikh stores and none got the 9.5 and i finally found one in stonewood sheikh. Is this as hard to get as the ctk and akrons because it has the same amount of numbers made? I thought it is a gr shoe.

OMG can you please direct me to that tee???

oh yeaa and thats to everybody who said that i would love my Dunkmans..well worth my 240$!!..love em' love em' love em'!!

Talked to two of my local Champs today and they both said the black/red/white PS are coming out this Saturday. Can't wait to scoop up a pair.

btw that tee straight but its like its trying TOO hard to match... just my opinion. I stopped by Supreme tho and caught a couple good tees I liked. Ima roll wit Scratch when I rock my dunkmans... other than that a nice black tee will do it. I can't wait for the weather to get break!

nqv50m.png

the shirt is nice and the shoes are nice, but i think i would like the dunkmans better in the colorway on the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom