OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I don't think the XI inspired VI's are coming out but if they do drop like the second pair, it saves me money. The sample looks so on point, and then what they give you afterwards just looks horrible. I can see the effect they were trying to go for, but if that was the case, they should have just blacked out the swoosh on the side instead of that wierd red line.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I can see the effect they were trying to go for, but if that was the case, they should have just blacked out the swoosh on the side instead of that wierd red line.

I'm inclined to agree. Think they want it both ways though... make money off a 'Classic' Air Jordan colorway, but remind people it's still a Nike shoe.

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

I could care less about any of the PE's that most likely will not drop. Except I need those Kentuckys!!!
AGREED!  GIVE ME THOSE KENTUCKY'S AND THE BLUE HWC'S AND THE ORANGE HWC'S AND THE CAVFANATIC'S!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

I could care less about any of the PE's that most likely will not drop. Except I need those Kentuckys!!!
AGREED!  GIVE ME THOSE KENTUCKY'S AND THE BLUE HWC'S AND THE ORANGE HWC'S AND THE CAVFANATIC'S!
SSDD......What he said.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

michael-jordan-nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7.jpg

amt64l.jpg

l Knicks Fresh Knick l said:
spoonmanofthehour wrote:

XplosiveJeff wrote:

agreed

Co-sign. At this point I'm hoping for Lebron to get MVP and a championship as both a fan of the team and the line...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

spoonmanofthehour wrote:

XplosiveJeff wrote:

agreed

Co-sign. At this point I'm hoping for Lebron to get MVP and a championship as both a fan of the team and the line...

Lebron should win both this year i just predict he will as this shoe is the first air max full unit that is a sig shoe for his line and imo the best looking shoe out of the line so far. Also like the kobe 4 redefined as a first major lowtop sig shoe this redefines the the air max unit the same way those did last year. So he will finally get it this year. Don't think orlando can compete since vince is hurt prone so cleveland your time has finally arrived.

^Wow that pic is fire, never seen that. Gives me a whole new appreciation for that shoe.

And the 7/11 without the NFW is garbage.

lol those allstars are nothing special... just my opinion. its funny because i like raging bull V all red but these are tooooo blue

andfattoo- Where'd you find those socks?

Definitely liking Tys pair more. If they were a GR, I'd scoop a pair, if not no worries.

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

oh i forgot to mention i seen the Lebron VIIPS in Roosevelt Field Mall Champ's Sports. they are maad light in person...as were the regular bron VIIs

Roosevelt Field you say???? My maaaaan
laugh.gif
smh.gif
They got pulled off the shelves today
nerd.gif

Whoever got them got them, they won't be back out for sale until the revised release date

Hardly come in here but if anyone is still looking for the dunkmans extrabutter in NY just got there shipment. More info is right here.

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

oh i forgot to mention i seen the Lebron VIIPS in Roosevelt Field Mall Champ's Sports. they are maad light in person...as were the regular bron VIIs

Roosevelt Field you say???? My maaaaan
laugh.gif
smh.gif
They got pulled off the shelves today
nerd.gif

Whoever got them got them, they won't be back out for sale until the revised release date

Oh, i don't even like the PS I was just sayin its good to see some dudes around my area you kno. I hit Roosevelt field for a lot.

lol those allstars are nothing special... just my opinion. its funny because i like raging bull V all red but these are tooooo blue
laugh.gif

i feel u bro... but these will rock in the summer time

Back
Top Bottom