OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

black/purple pair would be better with flywire imo
white/red pair looks like some of those fakes on ebay

a girl hooping in Brons and some of these NTers complaining about them being bulky/heavy etc
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

black/purple pair would be better with flywire imo
white/red pair looks like some of those fakes on ebay

a girl hooping in Brons and some of these NTers complaining about them being bulky/heavy etc
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

MESSAGE!!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Some salty fans in here...kinda funny.
laugh.gif
Love the feeling of entitlement some Cavs fans have as if Lebron owed them anything. Had lebron been a bust, I'm sure no one in Cleveland would be rooting for him to get a max deal to stay with the Cavs. Its business. Now go back to being one of the worst sports cities, and cities in general, in the US.

DEAD
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Some salty fans in here...kinda funny.
laugh.gif
Love the feeling of entitlement some Cavs fans have as if Lebron owed them anything. Had lebron been a bust, I'm sure no one in Cleveland would be rooting for him to get a max deal to stay with the Cavs. Its business. Now go back to being one of the worst sports cities, and cities in general, in the US.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

what kicks was he wearing at the press conference today?

Looked like some Huraches. 

Thanks but I meant at the ones he had on at the Miami event. They look like red white NFW but with more red. Thanks.

Ohh and to everyone else how hard is it to take your crying over to general and talk about kicks here? Some of you guys (and I use the term loosely) are acting like Bron slapped ya moms.

LeBron FatHEADS are $17 now from100... i ordered one, came to 20 shipped after a coupon - CHETLEMON

look down for 6% back too

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

LeBron FatHEADS are $17 now from100... i ordered one, came to 20 shipped after a coupon - CHETLEMON

look down for 6% back too

yea i peed this is the S&T forum on friday.. a super great Deal.. can't wait till it arrives..

crib walls looking kinda plain.. wouldn't mind this

They said on espn that Dan Gilbert owns that fathead company so he made the price 17.41 because that's the year that Benedict Arnold was born

i need to look for some authentic lebron jerseys, anybody got a good lead? I doubt many places are liquidating, if they even have any stock left.

i have a question for anyone who's balled in the 7's.....how bad does the 360 max air unit slide or flex when changing direction and cuttin on a dime.

Crazy - these just came out and now they are already on sale on Finishline.com for $79.99...

svi06x.jpg

And these are $59.99...

bi6oo8.jpg

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

so no one has copped the dunkman lows yet? the VII hype must be dead

They're nice but I'll wait for the price to be lowered an then wait for a F&F
If all-stars and redcarpets are gonna sit here. This shoe will rot

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Pardon me sir, but does your statement mean there are all star7's still in your area?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

dang, nice CTK's. i need those bad, but ain't tryin to pay 2 bills for them.
Be on the lookout for cheaper prices...I was able to pick up a pair below retail today, Dont know if its due to Lebron's actions this week, but if it is, I will continue to find the deals and scoop up his kicks from upset sellers.
pimp.gif

Yea its pretty dead, The footaction where I used to work, has their full shipment, and hasnt had anyone at all ask about them, in store or through the phone! Ill most likely wait till the 50, or Sale Rack + 50.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Pardon me sir, but does your statement mean there are all star7's still in your area?

Back
Top Bottom