OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

0df1664fe37889bb16c899d2d76720d11f36dffc.pjpg
Picked these up at Footlocker today, my buddy found me a pair.  I am 11.5, but had to settle for a size 12, I love the CTK!  I hope the Cavs come back strong tonight, it is one of the biggest games in our cities history.

^ So glad I picked those up in the end as well, very fresh.

Is tonight the first game LeBron has rocked the black/red PS?

well, i guess it's only fitting that the cavs season ended like the way nike handled the hot releases(hwc, cavfanatic, svsm away, kentucky, etc.)of the air max 7.....a disaster.

^^^ spoonmanofthehour u r right about that. Lol

Maybe NIKE will release the HWC now that LBJ is coming to the good old NYC....lol.

roll.gif
These guys here!

Come on why are you gonna do a review video with creator but some colorways that aint coming out?

Cav Fanatics? New unreleased PS colorways?

Check it on ISS.

http://%*!$$@%$%%$*+.com/live/all/sole-collector-video-series-the-lebron-vii-ps/

Originally Posted by mdalakas

Looks like the P.S's will be going on sale soon! Goodnight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Speakin of PSes.. Jus to get more back to the shoes..

[h2]SCVideo Series: The LeBron VII PS[/h2][h2] (The video has blocked Embedding)
[/h2]

A Dunkman (Yea i called it that, so what?) PS?

MisterFriendly- I noticed that also...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
*Kanye Shrug*

Metallic - Lows? LOL i got my eyes on a couple
devil.gif

To be honest the best colorway was the Red Carpets. I'm not gonna waste my time complaining about how Nike put the VII pe colorways to the side. They will never release get over it! Don't get me wrong I hope Nike hears your crys, and release them. JP fought for the dunkman's be happy with that. I guess somethings on NT never change, NTers are never happy...

They should take the

20-5-5
Soldier Line
and the Lebron 7 PS

and rename the whole post-season gimmick "The Disappointments"

Well that's another season of LeBron's kicks over.

Personally in terms of BEST overall AMVII colourway, I think I'm going to have to go the ASGs followed closely by the RCs...

So the 'mid' won't drop ever then?

...and those Grey/Orange PS' are nice too.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

JP fought for the dunkman's be happy with that....

That i didn't know. Everytime i look at them, i like them a little more.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Damn...I just hope he is rocking that hot #6 in Chi-Town this fall.....Don't really wanna see him on the knicks...blaaaaaah, that's just me though.

I hope he goes to the Knicks because you'll get new colorways. If he goes the Bulls it will be the exact same colorways.
 Knicks Colorways  
pimp.gif
  Everyone wanted HWC's!
He doesn't want to live in MJ's shadow!  No Chi-town..IMO
I hope everyone got a good look of him wearing that Cavs jersey....Sorry Cleveland fans, the drought continues...

as much as I love lebron, he simply won't win a championship with the players he has now. Jordan had Scottie and others who were clutch and played their roles. Kobe,well Lakers are just beasts with their big men. and Kobe and Shaq was just ridiculously unstoppable.Give Lebron an amare stoudamire or a chris bosh and we'll talk rings. Mo williams is a good player and will keep improving, if you can add a big man(Shaq is washed up,and Ilgauskaus,however you spell is mediocre) like bosh, or amare, there will certainly be talks of Lebron's first ring. Lebron single-handedly carried the Cavs, thats why he is MVP. give him a big man, and watch.

with that said. I think Lebron is staying a Cav. sign a player who will contribute. keep Verajo (however you spell it) and jamison.... williams, lebron, jamison, verajo, and Bosh, now that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Celts were just too much for the Cavs, and their playoff experience/championship >> Cavs experience. But my Magic will handle the Celts and take the chip this year
pimp.gif

no more VIIs?
frown.gif
bring on the VIIIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these AM brons (as well as lowtop Kobes) are best thing to happen to basketball kicks in years. Style+ performance+ colorways are
pimp.gif
Nike is def. on point with both athletes and their sig lines. Ill give that to Nike.... but we will have to wait for a kobe-lebron finals (if that'll ever happen).

crossed back over to Jordan because you didn't get a few shoes?? Why not just buy what you like from both?

Back
Top Bottom