OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in here just to talk about that fake press release. The beasts must be so excited. I had a dude from the local HOH swearing to me up and down it was official. Like photoshop doesn't exist.

Came in here just to talk about that fake press release. The beasts must be so excited. I had a dude from the local HOH swearing to me up and down it was official. Like photoshop doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by mytran80

Very good , I love the last pic nicely tucked in , love dark jeans , may I ask what size are the mags?
thanks, mine are size 11. Perfect fit. 

Originally Posted by mytran80

Very good , I love the last pic nicely tucked in , love dark jeans , may I ask what size are the mags?
thanks, mine are size 11. Perfect fit. 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

#dead @violationdungeon, real talk tho ppl would be stressed to say the least... Aww man

they would be but it's not gonna happen with the mags thats for sure it will defeat the purpose of being a limited edition model , it's been mentioned that nike will not re-release or reproduce the limited edition 2011 mags , nike should be solely working on the 2015 mags which should have a different design , and definitely different materials to accommodate the power lacing system structure . mark parker wanted the release of the 2015 mags to be exactly like the actual movie prop shoes from bttf ,so i wonder if nike will get rid of the glowing leds through the translucent sole since it never existed on the  original prop shoes and save the battery power towards the power lacing system and electroluminescent nike on the strap .
i bet when the 2015 mags hit the streets , many collectors and fans would love to if not dying to have both the 2011 and 2015 nike mags in their collection , i know i would , gotta have both
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

#dead @violationdungeon, real talk tho ppl would be stressed to say the least... Aww man

they would be but it's not gonna happen with the mags thats for sure it will defeat the purpose of being a limited edition model , it's been mentioned that nike will not re-release or reproduce the limited edition 2011 mags , nike should be solely working on the 2015 mags which should have a different design , and definitely different materials to accommodate the power lacing system structure . mark parker wanted the release of the 2015 mags to be exactly like the actual movie prop shoes from bttf ,so i wonder if nike will get rid of the glowing leds through the translucent sole since it never existed on the  original prop shoes and save the battery power towards the power lacing system and electroluminescent nike on the strap .
i bet when the 2015 mags hit the streets , many collectors and fans would love to if not dying to have both the 2011 and 2015 nike mags in their collection , i know i would , gotta have both
wink.gif

The ones in the movie had sole lights it shows right before he gets pissed from bein called chicken in the cafe and again at night in the sidewalk before takin em off. ^^supposed to be a pic there? i cant see anything

The ones in the movie had sole lights it shows right before he gets pissed from bein called chicken in the cafe and again at night in the sidewalk before takin em off. ^^supposed to be a pic there? i cant see anything

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

You are right , nice catch , wish they had the lights on the whole time Marty wore the mags that would be cool.

You are right , nice catch , wish they had the lights on the whole time Marty wore the mags that would be cool.

The guys who work at Nike know people need these but nooooo, release 1500 now through bidding(even if its for charity), then in 2015? I'm sure it wont be as many pairs as i would like.

The guys who work at Nike know people need these but nooooo, release 1500 now through bidding(even if its for charity), then in 2015? I'm sure it wont be as many pairs as i would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom