OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at my twitter updates and came up on this story from solefly. They provided a link directly to Nike's website and it states that they/Nike are going to make a full run of these MAG's for less then $300 and they will be exactly the same. Everything will be the same, including the packaging. They're doing it, because of the demand and attention that these shoes have received.

Now, I'm glad that I didn't bid on any of those auctions.

Oh well the auctions were for a great reason. I had family members who have fallen to this disease.

Wow! I know some of you guys are heated; especially those who are showing/sharing their pictures.

Hopefully Nike shows and proves what they have written.

Here's the link to the Nike/Nike Biz Press Release: http://www.violationdunge...back_for_the_future.html

Oh yeah...Yippy! I don't have to break the bank to get a pair now.
pimp.gif

I was looking at my twitter updates and came up on this story from solefly. They provided a link directly to Nike's website and it states that they/Nike are going to make a full run of these MAG's for less then $300 and they will be exactly the same. Everything will be the same, including the packaging. They're doing it, because of the demand and attention that these shoes have received.

Oh well the auctions were for a great reason. I had family members who have fallen to this disease.

Wow! I know some of you guys are heated; especially those who are showing/sharing their pictures.

Here's the link to the Nike/Nike Biz Press Release: http://www.violationdunge...back_for_the_future.html

pimp.gif

I'll wait for the URL to actually be from nikebiz.com instead of violationdungeon.com

I'll wait for the URL to actually be from nikebiz.com instead of violationdungeon.com

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 "VIOLATIONDUNGEON.COM".........
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yea...I hate to be THAT guy....but....sounds REAL suspect to me....

You know how pissed dudes would be if thats the case???????? It would basically be like preordering a Benz, Fully Loaded, for $100k....Stuntin hard for two weeks then you see some dude pull up NEXT to you...Same EXACT Benz....With the sticker STILL on the window...but his joint only cost $10k...(Basically a 10th of the price)....Dude you would be BEYOND Salty....

And BEFORE any of you dudes start talking that GOOD CAUSE Non Sense....Stop it.....How many of you REALLY think your $3000k made a difference???? You wanna make a difference volunter...never give money cause you dont know WHAT happens to that dough once you turn it over...

Yea...I hate to be THAT guy....but....sounds REAL suspect to me....

You know how pissed dudes would be if thats the case???????? It would basically be like preordering a Benz, Fully Loaded, for $100k....Stuntin hard for two weeks then you see some dude pull up NEXT to you...Same EXACT Benz....With the sticker STILL on the window...but his joint only cost $10k...(Basically a 10th of the price)....Dude you would be BEYOND Salty....

And BEFORE any of you dudes start talking that GOOD CAUSE Non Sense....Stop it.....How many of you REALLY think your $3000k made a difference???? You wanna make a difference volunter...never give money cause you dont know WHAT happens to that dough once you turn it over...

thankgod , thankyou  now i feel so much better knowing that i am not the only one  , i was starting to scare myself with this new habit . thank you for sharing your pic ,and yes we will be waiting for the hoverboard pix
smile.gif
.also great display case, i am considering something similar at ikea but not as big as your display case but big enough for the mags with 3 shelves and 2 mounted dimming lights on top ,which looks awesome .
oh no! is that what i think it is ? a hasbro premium collectable light saber ? i wanted one of those , I'm  jealous 
tongue.gif

That case actually is from Ikea as well, Klingsbo I think the name was. I have a taller version of that case for some other stuff I have and I have 2 cases that sound like what you are talking about for some of my other collectibles. I have attached a pic and they are called Detolf, 3 shelves with lights on top.
As for the lightsaber...that's a Master Replica's Anakin Skywalker saber from way back when Revenge of the Sith came out. That shelf has stuff from Blade and Robocop in it as well. 
nerd.gif

Sooo yea, that proton pack. HOW DO YOU GET IT

thankgod , thankyou  now i feel so much better knowing that i am not the only one  , i was starting to scare myself with this new habit . thank you for sharing your pic ,and yes we will be waiting for the hoverboard pix
smile.gif
.also great display case, i am considering something similar at ikea but not as big as your display case but big enough for the mags with 3 shelves and 2 mounted dimming lights on top ,which looks awesome .
oh no! is that what i think it is ? a hasbro premium collectable light saber ? i wanted one of those , I'm  jealous 
tongue.gif

That case actually is from Ikea as well, Klingsbo I think the name was. I have a taller version of that case for some other stuff I have and I have 2 cases that sound like what you are talking about for some of my other collectibles. I have attached a pic and they are called Detolf, 3 shelves with lights on top.
As for the lightsaber...that's a Master Replica's Anakin Skywalker saber from way back when Revenge of the Sith came out. That shelf has stuff from Blade and Robocop in it as well. 
nerd.gif

Sooo yea, that proton pack. HOW DO YOU GET IT

pimp.gif
lmao at anyone who believes this.....
they could have at least put the url on a dummy nike url, and could have at least realized that a shoe needs to start to go into production a good 6-8 months before intended release date...

pimp.gif
lmao at anyone who believes this.....
they could have at least put the url on a dummy nike url, and could have at least realized that a shoe needs to start to go into production a good 6-8 months before intended release date...

I was looking at my imahater updates and came up on this story from craigslist exotic services. They provided a link directly to adult xxx website and it states that rick james are going to make a full run of these adult toys for less then $3000.00 and they will be exactly the same. Everything will be the same, including the packaging. They're doing it, because of the demand and attention that these adult toys have received.

Oh well the auctions were for a great reason. I had gangster members who have fallen to this drive by.

Wow! I know some of you guys are lovely; especially those who are showing/sharing their attractive pictures.

Hopefully rick james shows and proves what they have written.

Here's the link to the imahater fake Biz Press Release: http://www.violationdunge...back_for_the_future.html

Oh yeah...Yippy! I don't have to break my back to get a toy now.
pimp.gif

I was looking at my imahater updates and came up on this story from craigslist exotic services. They provided a link directly to adult xxx website and it states that rick james are going to make a full run of these adult toys for less then $3000.00 and they will be exactly the same. Everything will be the same, including the packaging. They're doing it, because of the demand and attention that these adult toys have received.

Oh well the auctions were for a great reason. I had gangster members who have fallen to this drive by.

Wow! I know some of you guys are lovely; especially those who are showing/sharing their attractive pictures.

Hopefully rick james shows and proves what they have written.

Here's the link to the imahater fake Biz Press Release: http://www.violationdunge...back_for_the_future.html

Oh yeah...Yippy! I don't have to break my back to get a toy now.
pimp.gif

Just wanted to put up some pics of my mags that arrived in Australia last week. I was wearing a pair of C1rca straight fit jeans.
happy.gif

Just wanted to put up some pics of my mags that arrived in Australia last week. I was wearing a pair of C1rca straight fit jeans.
happy.gif

Very good , I love the last pic nicely tucked in , love dark jeans , may I ask what size are the mags?

Very good , I love the last pic nicely tucked in , love dark jeans , may I ask what size are the mags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom