OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but there was prolly no chance a shoe like this would of been attainable for the avg sneakerhead.  I even doubt any would go for less than $3k 
If there was a target amount of say $5 million in sales we're looking at $3,333 per shoe. I don't think Nike and all parties involved would go to these lengths for anything less than a total amount of $5 mil. 

We'll see tho, as with all things, there may be some fatigue in bidding, towards days 7-8-9, and maybe someone can pick one up on the cheap.  But all in all, it looks like these babies will easily break the $5m barrier, and maybe even double it!

All for a worthy cause.  

I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but there was prolly no chance a shoe like this would of been attainable for the avg sneakerhead.  I even doubt any would go for less than $3k 
If there was a target amount of say $5 million in sales we're looking at $3,333 per shoe. I don't think Nike and all parties involved would go to these lengths for anything less than a total amount of $5 mil. 

We'll see tho, as with all things, there may be some fatigue in bidding, towards days 7-8-9, and maybe someone can pick one up on the cheap.  But all in all, it looks like these babies will easily break the $5m barrier, and maybe even double it!

All for a worthy cause.  

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They say you can't wear them - but I'm pretty damn sure you can.

yeah u right..they prolly wouldnt add more padding if u cldnt...than again knowin nike  they prolly would. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They say you can't wear them - but I'm pretty damn sure you can.

yeah u right..they prolly wouldnt add more padding if u cldnt...than again knowin nike  they prolly would. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

THE %$@#+++ REPLICA IS $88.00

laugh.gif
If them %##$$#+ power lace, I'm paying extra to have them overnight from China.

i aint even mad. all for charity unlike them losers reselling think pink shoes on ebay making profit off breast cancer. smh

besides only a ****** would wear these out in public lookin like some @+*#@! boots lol

i aint even mad. all for charity unlike them losers reselling think pink shoes on ebay making profit off breast cancer. smh

besides only a ****** would wear these out in public lookin like some @+*#@! boots lol

Everyone just relax i'm sure there will be a similar release but not the exact shoe on 2015 and maybe with the automatic lace lock like the movie. So just be patient, and to those buying for thousands it is like pennies to us so they don't care. We have necessities so pretty much let's just chill and wait. No biggie.

anybody else think that the $75,000. guy won? lol thats the most. the 2nd most expensive is only 15 G.

But they were being generous with the FREE SHIPPING! what a deal!!!

anybody else think that the $75,000. guy won? lol thats the most. the 2nd most expensive is only 15 G.

But they were being generous with the FREE SHIPPING! what a deal!!!

Everyone just relax i'm sure there will be a similar release but not the exact shoe on 2015 and maybe with the automatic lace lock like the movie. So just be patient, and to those buying for thousands it is like pennies to us so they don't care. We have necessities so pretty much let's just chill and wait. No biggie.

Will definitely hold out until the last day to start throwing haymaker bids on my size...

These current bids are damn near condescending...

i have to say i love these shoes but

$75,000 is crazy , they are not worth that much and the people who are bidding that much

are stupid..............

30 pairs of size 11's will be released everyday for 10 days , thats 300 pairs of sz.11's

the next highest bid on any sz is $15,000 (most pairs are under $10,000 as of now) , thats a big difference

if they would have just moved to a different sz. 11 auction they would be saving $60,000 as of now

SO

let me say , yes i love these shoes
and yes i want a pair but

by no means are these worth that much ,

all they do is light up

NOW

if they had the power lace system like the OG'S in the movie

THEN I WOULD SAY THE SKY IS THE LIMITED AND YES THEY ARE WORTH EVERY $.............................................................PEACE23

Will definitely hold out until the last day to start throwing haymaker bids on my size...

These current bids are damn near condescending...

i have to say i love these shoes but

$75,000 is crazy , they are not worth that much and the people who are bidding that much

are stupid..............

30 pairs of size 11's will be released everyday for 10 days , thats 300 pairs of sz.11's

the next highest bid on any sz is $15,000 (most pairs are under $10,000 as of now) , thats a big difference

if they would have just moved to a different sz. 11 auction they would be saving $60,000 as of now

SO

let me say , yes i love these shoes
and yes i want a pair but

by no means are these worth that much ,

all they do is light up

NOW

if they had the power lace system like the OG'S in the movie

THEN I WOULD SAY THE SKY IS THE LIMITED AND YES THEY ARE WORTH EVERY $.............................................................PEACE23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom