Not open for further replies.
I hope they find a cure.....

I rather see a healthy MJ Fox....

........... BTTF Pt 4.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is such a dope cause. As a huge BTTF fan, still can't believe these have been produced.
pimp.gif

Even they are about $15,000 a pair.
laugh.gif

This is such a dope cause. As a huge BTTF fan, still can't believe these have been produced.
pimp.gif

Even they are about $15,000 a pair.
laugh.gif

feels like copping the yeezy 2 is settling at this point, lol.

even tho they'll be hard to get.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I think we are all just used to paying resell prices, this is Fund rasing money we are talking about here. Were not gonna see these on the streets or in WDYWT, these are up there with the ebay dunks. shoes that have meaning and not just a hyped up release.

150 pairs per day, and you think you will win a bid for $800-$1200. that's chump change compared to whats being bidded on now, this foundation is looking for results and change in their research for Parkinson Disease

Exactly prices like this were NEVER entertained when putting this GREAT project together, they waned results asap and to make it worthwhile for all parties involved.  the average joe never had a chance

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I think we are all just used to paying resell prices, this is Fund rasing money we are talking about here. Were not gonna see these on the streets or in WDYWT, these are up there with the ebay dunks. shoes that have meaning and not just a hyped up release.

150 pairs per day, and you think you will win a bid for $800-$1200. that's chump change compared to whats being bidded on now, this foundation is looking for results and change in their research for Parkinson Disease

Exactly prices like this were NEVER entertained when putting this GREAT project together, they waned results asap and to make it worthwhile for all parties involved.  the average joe never had a chance

feels like copping the yeezy 2 is settling at this point, lol.

even tho they'll be hard to get.

so what about the true fans and collectors?? I understand its for a good cause but what about us people who been calling Nike for years asking for theses.... I literally bidded $3,500 and was out bidded in 30 secs..... this is crazy.... idk wut else to say.... how about a limited release to the public Nike. give everyone a shot

so what about the true fans and collectors?? I understand its for a good cause but what about us people who been calling Nike for years asking for theses.... I literally bidded $3,500 and was out bidded in 30 secs..... this is crazy.... idk wut else to say.... how about a limited release to the public Nike. give everyone a shot

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

THE %$@#+++ REPLICA IS $88.00

laugh.gif

Do they light up?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...NO!
laugh.gif

I mean damb, gimme auto lacing, lights.....i'll pay for the batteries!!!
mad.gif

I BET the ebay bidders are checkin this thread thinkin we're a bunch of broke fools
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

THE %$@#+++ REPLICA IS $88.00

laugh.gif

Do they light up?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...NO!
laugh.gif

I mean damb, gimme auto lacing, lights.....i'll pay for the batteries!!!
mad.gif

I BET the ebay bidders are checkin this thread thinkin we're a bunch of broke fools
laugh.gif

75 THOUSAND For The Back to The Future Air Mags.....TUH!! AINT NOTHING WAVY ABOUT CHU!!! (K-Shine voice) lol

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: WHO IS MANAGING THIS AUCTION?
This auction is being managed by Auction Cause, a premier cause marketing and auction management agency.

Q: WHO IS THE SELLER?
The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research is the seller in this auction. Nike donated the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research for this auction. Nike will facilitate the shipment and warranty of the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes sold in this auction.

Q: IS THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT FOR ME AFTER I BUY THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES?
Yes. Nike Customer Service can be reached at 888-490-6453 (U.S. ONLY) or [email protected]. For phone support, please leave a voicemail including your name & contact information and a representative will be in contact with you within one (1) business day.

Q: HOW MANY PAIRS MAY I BID ON AND WIN?
You may bid on up to 10 pairs at a time and win up to 10 pairs.

Q: DO I NEED TO BE PREQUALIFIED TO BID?
Bidder prequalification may be necessary in order to ensure the validity and sincerity of bids.

Q: WHAT ELSE COMES WITH THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes come with a Premium Cardboard box with magnet closure system, Charger, Certificate of Authenticity, DVD (Back for the Future trailer, product video and interview with Tinker Hatfield), Manual and Lapel Pin.

Q: HOW LONG DO SHOE BATTERIES LAST?
The shoe lasts approximately 5 hours per charge and should last approximately 3000 hours in total life if unworn.

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

Q: DO THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES POWER-LACE?
No. For the power-lace feature you will have to wait until 2015.

Q: WHAT IS MICHAEL J. FOX REFERRING TO IN HIS VIDEO WHEN HE STATES, “A MATCHING GIFT IN AFFECT RIGHT NOW CAN DOUBLE YOUR CONTRIBUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom