OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by shogun

I haven't followed this release.  But is there a way for you to replace the battery when the shoe stops lighting up?
This question was answered a while back I believe. One of the NT'ers emailed Nike customer service asking the same thing and they said that the battery ISN'T replaceable. But at 3,000 hrs approx of battery time...should be good for the life of the shoe, considering most people don't keep them lit all the time. I have worn them out 4 times and only really turned them on while out. Battery only died once while I wore them to work, and that was from 6am till noon. Not a bad run straight through. Aside from that, when they are in my display case they aren't turned on at all...unless I get the urge to pop on the power and stare lol. 
tongue.gif

I remember looking at the manual and the battery disclosure states 3,000 hours " IF UNWORN" , anybody know what that really means ?It'll be nice to have someone on here that knows about Lithium-ion battery preservation to give us some tips on how to maximize the lifespan of the battery .

So, how does the donate & win contest work, do you get to select your size or is it pre-determined?

Sorry, I haven't followed this thread closely.~

So, how does the donate & win contest work, do you get to select your size or is it pre-determined?

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

On the last page or 2 iCan, I believe his name was posted pix of the raffle poster. He said that they have 2 size 11's and 1 of those pairs is what is being raffled off. So if you win...size 11 it is. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

On the last page or 2 iCan, I believe his name was posted pix of the raffle poster. He said that they have 2 size 11's and 1 of those pairs is what is being raffled off. So if you win...size 11 it is. 
glasses.gif

i think im going to get rid of my pair... for the same price i bought it for.

anyone interested in a size 11 hit me up. iCan at thesneakersuite.com

i think im going to get rid of my pair... for the same price i bought it for.

anyone interested in a size 11 hit me up. iCan at thesneakersuite.com

For everyone rocking these, how are they holding up?? I thought I read somewhere that the midsole was meant for being worn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom