OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

"monitoring ocean currents " not until 2015

he is saying he has a power lace done. and will give it to you in 2015 ......

Excuse my ignorance, but what do power laces have with monitoring ocean currents? srs
IT MEANS HE IS SITTING AT THE BEACH !  MEANING HE DOESNT HAVE TO WORK ON MAKING POWER LACES . ITS DONE. THE ONLY THING HE HAS TO DO IS WAIT TIL 2015 !!!!

Someone already has their pair up for sale on eBay....in the listing it states they have to sell because they won the wrong size and will use the money to buy their correct size. Good luck with that whoever you are.....

Someone already has their pair up for sale on eBay....in the listing it states they have to sell because they won the wrong size and will use the money to buy their correct size. Good luck with that whoever you are.....

^ Not sure if that's what it means. But based on the Back For The Future vid and the Q&A about the power laces, I believe we will see them 2015. Probably not on the Air Mag but on some newer models. They'll probably take the route they went with the McFly Hyperdunk, a current model at the time, Air Mag colorway, and power laces. They have to do something relating to BTTF in 2015, hopefully.......

^ Not sure if that's what it means. But based on the Back For The Future vid and the Q&A about the power laces, I believe we will see them 2015. Probably not on the Air Mag but on some newer models. They'll probably take the route they went with the McFly Hyperdunk, a current model at the time, Air Mag colorway, and power laces. They have to do something relating to BTTF in 2015, hopefully.......

For all the people complaining about people reselling these, think about this. Doernbechers are for charity too, and people resell those all the time, nobody seems to have a problem with that.

For all the people complaining about people reselling these, think about this. Doernbechers are for charity too, and people resell those all the time, nobody seems to have a problem with that.

Ron... Id go in in the middle to a few days before the 10th day. IMO the middle people will already have pairs and the bidding will have slowed down. The last few days the people that dont have pairs might go in feeling this is their last chance to bid on these.

My .02

Ron... Id go in in the middle to a few days before the 10th day. IMO the middle people will already have pairs and the bidding will have slowed down. The last few days the people that dont have pairs might go in feeling this is their last chance to bid on these.

My .02

Day 3 shaping up to be about the same price drop as day 1 to day 2.   There just arent that many people that can drop $1000 on some sneakers. 15000 pairs is a whole boatload of shoes, not that limited.  There will be a negative resale value on these. 

Day 3 shaping up to be about the same price drop as day 1 to day 2.   There just arent that many people that can drop $1000 on some sneakers. 15000 pairs is a whole boatload of shoes, not that limited.  There will be a negative resale value on these. 

That drop was right about what I expected.

Fact is, many of the "sneakerheads" out there don't have that much $ in the grand scheme of things. Alot of guys get their kicks due to relationships, the fact that they know about RD well in advance, giving them time to save, etc.

A shoe that's going to command at least $2,000 everyday for 10 days straight? Not many 14-20 year old kids are going to be able to swing that kind of dough. I still stand by my thought that if you're willing to drop $2,500, you'll have no problem getting a pair.

Originally Posted by bballah3

exactly...

Nike shouldve either made A LOT more and limited GR'd these, or made A LOT less to make the demand higher for the auction route.

Originally Posted by bballah3

exactly...

Nike shouldve either made A LOT more and limited GR'd these, or made A LOT less to make the demand higher for the auction route.

That drop was right about what I expected.

Fact is, many of the "sneakerheads" out there don't have that much $ in the grand scheme of things. Alot of guys get their kicks due to relationships, the fact that they know about RD well in advance, giving them time to save, etc.

A shoe that's going to command at least $2,000 everyday for 10 days straight? Not many 14-20 year old kids are going to be able to swing that kind of dough. I still stand by my thought that if you're willing to drop $2,500, you'll have no problem getting a pair.

I cant quote for some reason (anyone know why?)

but I agree with you S_dubl, but we will see as the days go on. I imagine the last pairs will go up again, but the days 4-8 will be low, possibly under 2k

The problem with the whole thing to me is that I would rather go buy a pair of bespoke John Lobb's for $3000.

I cant quote for some reason (anyone know why?)

but I agree with you S_dubl, but we will see as the days go on. I imagine the last pairs will go up again, but the days 4-8 will be low, possibly under 2k

The problem with the whole thing to me is that I would rather go buy a pair of bespoke John Lobb's for $3000.

I don't know if anyone can give us sizing info at this point.  The fact that we have never seen anyone with these on their feet and the warranty  says 2011 NIKE MAG WEAR AND USE LIMITATIONS: The 2011 NIKE MAG (Magnetic Anti-Gravity) shoes are movie prop replicas of the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.  This makes me believe that wearing these would be a bad idea. 

I don't know if anyone can give us sizing info at this point.  The fact that we have never seen anyone with these on their feet and the warranty  says 2011 NIKE MAG WEAR AND USE LIMITATIONS: The 2011 NIKE MAG (Magnetic Anti-Gravity) shoes are movie prop replicas of the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.  This makes me believe that wearing these would be a bad idea. 

just to clarify that typo up there, it's 1500 pairs, not 15000.

i'd say the best chances for lower prices is gonna be the middle days.

like i said, if they look like they're falling under $3k for size 12, i'll prolly go in.

just to clarify that typo up there, it's 1500 pairs, not 15000.

i'd say the best chances for lower prices is gonna be the middle days.

like i said, if they look like they're falling under $3k for size 12, i'll prolly go in.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

i think nike's just saying that to cover their butts. but they wouldn't have added extra foam for comfort, made them resistant to sweat to protect the electronics, and stuff like that, had they not intended for people to wear them at all.

i think they're just saying don't go wildin' out in these and expect the lights to keep working.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

i think nike's just saying that to cover their butts. but they wouldn't have added extra foam for comfort, made them resistant to sweat to protect the electronics, and stuff like that, had they not intended for people to wear them at all.

i think they're just saying don't go wildin' out in these and expect the lights to keep working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom