OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

It was a "friend" who darted my pumps. I was a bit more passive aggressive in my youth. Now I would have punched him in the face. I still won't talk to him or accept his Facebook friend requests lol. The hallway air release attempts were all in good fun though. No one succeded. Just scuff marks.

If i were you after u buy the retros, id accept the friend request, invite him over and ask him if remembered when you tried poking these with a dart? Then pull out a dart and stab him in one of his *** cheeks. I say the *** cheek cuz i dont think u can seriously hurt him poking him in the *** cheek

I was up late last night and designed this sweatsuit to go with the Limes when I get them. I know it's super mat by but I wanted to truly have a sweatshirt that captured that 1990 feeling

Last edited:
I give you props on getting a picture from a Skybox trading card. However, it looks more like a uniform than an outfit. Gray sweatpants and with the pattern would do fine.

Are these still scheduled for a mid October release because I'm seeing a few of these pop up on eBay and truth be told, I'm really tempted to get a pair right now.

My contribution to this thread has now ended, every "I need these", "these are dope" just fuels these lurkers looking for a quick buck. Good luck copping, hope everyone gets a pair.

Just seen a OG pre-owned pair on the bay. Size 11.5, 7 days left and $117.50 with 20 bids. Safe to say these will be in high demand come Oct. 18th...

EDIT: Whoa! So as I posted this reply, I went to check on two 2014 11.5 DS pairs for $299.99 and they were bought! Secure your pairs early, NT fan!!! These will be difficult!

Last edited:
Just seen a OG pre-owned pair on the bay. Size 11.5, 7 days left and $117.50 with 20 bids. Safe to say these will be in high demand come Oct. 18th...

EDIT: Whoa! So as I posted this reply, I went to check on two 2014 11.5 DS pairs for $299.99 and they were bought! Secure your pairs early, NT fan!!! These will be difficult!
^^^ My point has been made, here comes the resellers fabricating sales, prices and hype.

we knew ebay resellers would do this right before release anyway tho. by the time those would get here from korea you are barely better off than just waiting. their window to cash in wont last that long. in a month ebay will be filled with cheaper listings and this thread will be filled with wdywt pics of everyone in their commands. also this release will tank the value of the og too imo.

This is what happens when you put a corny *** nickname to a shoe.

Just like the "he got games"

Yall never learn

Dont worry tho im sure some other atrocious colorways will be readily available in the future :lol:

Last edited:

relax

sthebest sthebest I don't usually do the matching game with any of my Nikes and hate the debate of sweatpants (tight or baggy) vs. jeans (tight or baggy), but just out of curiosity, how did you make those. Is there a website where you can make customized sweatpants like that? Thanks for the information in advance.

My contribution to this thread has now ended, every "I need these", "these are dope" just fuels these lurkers looking for a quick buck. Good luck copping, hope everyone gets a pair.

^^^ My point has been made, here comes the resellers fabricating sales, prices and hype.

Promises to quit contributing.......Posts again 6 hours later...

:smh:
J/K

Back
Top Bottom