OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Anybody know if this will be a General Release meaning most sneaker shoes in a Mall will carry them. OR Will this be a

House of Hoops/Niketown  Quick Strike release???

Thank You
glasses.gif

im assuming if u pump up the side you could just push the side and not have to put your finger on the inside right? just use your own leg for leverage on the pumping action right?
Pardon my ignorance but i always thought these were like an instapump type of shoe

It seems pretty odd you pump the side. Can you really actually get a real good snug fit with your finger stuck into the shoe as you are pumping it?

Is it already confirmed the pump is functional on. The retro?
Yes. On the Nike pump the easiest way to pump the shoe was to have your thumb behind the pump. The downside is that  the leather would crease around the pump.

You get an all around better snug fit then the reebok pump.

lol ive never owned ANY pump so these will be my first, wish the $200 price tag wasnt so but these are so classic i cant pass up

lol ive never owned ANY pump so these will be my first, wish the $200 price tag wasnt so but these are so classic i cant pass up
I would rather have the 180 Pumps back but they have to start somewhere. Will def be copping multiple colors. Just hope the quality is right.

I Think they will be the same Low Or No hype as the 2012 Air Force 180's Plus a $200 Retail price nobody might cop.

Most of the Air Force 180's were left on shelf to be sold on sale or clearance.

I Live (In Chicago) You have SOOOOOO Many Jordan Hypebeasts out here
laugh.gif
This might be an Easy cop IF the stores at my local mall

will carry them. Hope there's a Jordan release that day of release. Perks of the Today's youth shoe game, Leaving the OG's

to US.
smokin.gif

I Think they will be the same Low Or No hype as the 2012 Air Force 180's Plus a $200 Retail price nobody might cop.

Most of the Air Force 180's were left on shelf to be sold on sale or clearance.

I Live (In Chicago) You have SOOOOOO Many Jordan Hypebeasts out here
laugh.gif
This might be an Easy cop IF the stores at my local mall

will carry them. Hope there's a Jordan release that day of release. Perks of the Today's youth shoe game, Leaving the OG's

to US.
smokin.gif
idk i mean the 180s that came out in 2012 didnt have the pump either so alot of people was disappointed so thats why it really wasnt any hype on those.. but i think it is going to depend on the type of release it will be whether its limited or not that will make it hard to get them

If this is somehow becoming a hypebeast-release and I can't get a pair then I'm done with the sneaker game. 99% of the sneakerheads have not given a s**t about this shoe in the last couple of years and 

idk i mean the 180s that came out in 2012 didnt have the pump either so alot of people was disappointed so thats why it really wasnt any hype on those.. but i think it is going to depend on the type of release it will be whether its limited or not that will make it hard to get them
true. the 180s were not quite close enough to the OGs to be a huge hit. However in general I believe that those super high 90s silhouettes don't sell that well because they're not really wearable in most people's opinions. So unless the Air Command Force will be a very limited release you should be able to easily pick up a pair.

You would think they would be limited considering the pump technology and price but i dunno.

Has nike ever produced a mass gr shoe that was non jordan and over 200 bucks?

You would think they would be limited considering the pump technology and price but i dunno.

Has nike ever produced a mass gr shoe that was non jordan and over 200 bucks?
Yeah, Foamposites & Lebron 11. $200 retail price and some are still on shelves Today.

Any others???

I think we all just need to calm down and relax! 
laugh.gif
 In a couple of weeks we should know if these are limited or not and we will go from there. If these are a GR then for sure they will go on sale but i dont think any of us are going to wait and take a chance on not getting a pair
roll.gif

I'll be up early even if this is a gr. always feels good heading home early and back to bed I go : )

Wonder if these will have forefoot air? Most retros seem to not have it, unless it's a Jordan of course.

Last edited:
I think we all just need to calm down and relax! :lol:  In a couple of weeks we should know if these are limited or not and we will go from there. If these are a GR then for sure they will go on sale but i dont think any of us are going to wait and take a chance on not getting a pair:rofl:  

That's easy for you to say..I'm nervous as hell..I wanted these so bad when they came out, but my parents wouldn't get them for me cause my foot was still 1 whole size away from wearing men's shoes..So I had to settle for Infrared 6s..

I'll be up early even if this is a gr. always feels good heading home early and back to bed I go : )

THIS..

Wonder if these will have forefoot air? Most retros seem to not have it, unless it's a Jordan of course.

Did they originally have forefoot Air?..I never had them, or knew anyone who did, so I'm not sure..

Back
Top Bottom