OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

What type of help you offering?

Honestly my dude, just forget it, I'm not one to argue over the Internet. I will comment here regardless. We are both here for the same reason(The Shoes). Lets just get back to that rather than derailing this thread with nonsense.

What type of help you offering?

Honestly my dude, just forget it, I'm not one to argue over the Internet. I will comment here regardless. We are both here for the same reason(The Shoes). Lets just get back to that rather than derailing this thread with nonsense.
It was a legitimate question, you offered your services so you might be an option for some folk.

It was a legitimate question, you offered your services so you might be an option for some folk.

Yes, now by no means do I have a hook up at a sneaker spot just yet but if these are sitting in my area I would gladly help out someone here for retail.

Yes, now by no means do I have a hook up at a sneaker spot just yet but if these are sitting in my area I would gladly help out someone here for retail.
thats whats up cause i definitely might need your assistance but time will tell and if i do ill hit you up 

The7onius The7onius yeah I don't want I cause to much flag to my self for the mods sake, but there's still no word on the emerald color way correct?

I think someone said next year sometime, I'm sure someone will update us on here.

Okay thanks, and off topic here but how's that Agassi thread holding up? Haven't been In there since before the USOs dropped.
Same ole, great vibes, great info. The burgundy and dark blue suede released yesterday and info was posted in there.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but i always thought these were like an instapump type of shoe

It seems pretty odd you pump the side. Can you really actually get a real good snug fit with your finger stuck into the shoe as you are pumping it?

Is it already confirmed the pump is functional on. The retro?

Pardon my ignorance but i always thought these were like an instapump type of shoe

It seems pretty odd you pump the side. Can you really actually get a real good snug fit with your finger stuck into the shoe as you are pumping it?

Is it already confirmed the pump is functional on. The retro?
im assuming if u pump up the side you could just push the side and not have to put your finger on the inside right? just use your own leg for leverage on the pumping action right?

I think you had to put your right index finger on the pump on your right shoe while grasping the tongue with your left index finger and thumb. Then your right thumb pushed the button on the back while your right ring finger rested comfortably on the synthetic ankle upper. :lol:

I live nowhere near a location that might get these, im kind of stuck with the online option.. :frown:

I work swing shift and there is nowhere in a 30 min radius that would have these so I went ahead and pre ordered online.

Last edited:
I live nowhere near a location that might get these, im kind of stuck with the online option.. :frown:

yeah if I were you I'd pay a little extra and try to get em early on eBay

at the same time you might be able to get em after release for close to retail on eBay, it's up to you if you wanna take the chance. maybe we'll have a better idea of the hype closer to release day

Last edited:
Call it crazy but I don't see much hype on this shoe from there new generation, which should make for a easy cop for the rest of us who genuinely love this shoe.

Nah it will be hell. The nickname is the resellers secret weapon :lol: gonna see a million images of woody harrelson online soon

hrm, so can anyone pm me legit place or three to preorder from?

some of the places ive found online don't exactly look trustworthy.

Yeah theyll find anyway to try and hype these up but hopefully it wont be hard to cop for the people that really want them. Im still debating if I gonna make them a release day cop or see if theyll sit for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom