OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I thought about copping the suns ones but now that these are coming out I'm glad I didn't waste my money

Last edited:
Copping the Emeralds, Hot Limes and Ultramarines. Will rock the Emeralds and DS the Ultramarines and Hot Limes.

I really hope these have a functional pump. I keep hearing conflicting information about whether or not the pump tech is part of this shoe.

I really hope these have a functional pump. I keep hearing conflicting information about whether or not the pump tech is part of this shoe.

yall really tryna relive that childhood feeling huh

hope the synth leather is quality & not hard plastic

pics have me wondering

I'm wondering the same, it doesn't look too bad from the pictures, but with the amount of leather on this shoe I'd be surprised if it was any kind of decent leather. this retro is one of the closest to an original I've seen, and it seems like they might be GR with the amount of colors dropping, so if they're gonna cost 200$ I'm not expecting much.

who knows tho, the force 180s had trouble selling at $130, so maybe they'll be limited

Last edited:
hmmm, tryna think of spots that get foams that aren't HOH or Niketown. as long as a smaller spot gets them around me I'll be good

im not a foam fan so I don't understand what that means.
These retail for 200$. Each store is not getting a lot. i mean like 12-18 pairs each especially the white man cant jump colorway. this was told to me from the nike rep.

what exactly does this mean for online availability? I don't really go to physical stores for anything anymore, mostly cause I live in the middle of nowhere, and I really don't want to have to deal with ebay reseller prices on these.

im not a foam fan so I don't understand what that means.
what exactly does this mean for online availability? I don't really go to physical stores for anything anymore, mostly cause I live in the middle of nowhere, and I really don't want to have to deal with ebay reseller prices on these.

all he was saying is that if the store doesn't get foamposites, the won't get these. in otherwords stores that move high volume because foams (and these) are expensive.

as far as online availability 12-18 is like Quickstrike numbers, so use your imagination. if you've never been able to grab anything limited online, I doubt you'll get these

ive never tried to get anything limited online cause I never wanted any of it before. so if they only get a dozen or so does that mean they will only have like 2 of a given size? what sort of stores and sites would even get these?

hearing this makes me sad cause I might only get a pair or two now and ill have to pay a lot more than retail for them if they are this limited =(

trydan trydan well if you gotten something GR like some regular Jordan's your chances are still better then mine cuz I haven't managed to do that in awhile lol.

it's probably too early to speculate what sites will get them but I would assume all major sites (foot locker sites, Finishline, Nike of course). as far as physical stores, again if they get foams or things along those lines of availability they might get these, and yeah it's probably gonna be around 2 per size, really more like 2 per size for the middle sizes and 1 per for every thing else. as far as online quantities, who the hell knows

Last edited:
I hope these drop. A whole lot sooner than later... in the nike catalogue it had said the air tech challenge wouldnt drop till fall but they touched down in January fingers crossed

My main spot gets all the Foamb, that's not the problem.
The problem is the Hot Limes get the dreaded "Limited" tag.
Even a perceived "Limited" tag is bad enough.
Maybe JB can drop a Halloween XI or something on the same day.
That decoy magic.
:nerd:

brennanizm brennanizm I kinda hope they drop the emeralds and hot limes on the same day, might be easier to get one or the other if it comes down to it

we shoulda know they'd be limited as soon as we saw the pump on there lol

Can we please stop typing about limited, that'll attract the wrong people to this shoe. They're releasing we should be happy whatever numbers they decide to drop.

Back
Top Bottom