OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

So Damn Clean!! Do you guys think maybe with the few info we have been getting lately maybe they will drop a bit earlier than expect? Or maybe a few earlier pairs will float around.

Why is price an issue? Nike stayed true to the shape of the shoe, with a pump, and more then likely the leather will be up to par. $200 is fair..

Man i never saw one person back in day wear these back when i was growing up prob because of price plus reebok was killin with the pump dee brown and dominique i really wanna see how these release this time.....

That's what the pic is. MY 180 pump box. They were $150.  I don't want to argue price I just won't be someone who says I can't believe they are charging this much. I guess we'll see.

I feel you, just makes no sense that's all :lol:

Why is price an issue? Nike stayed true to the shape of the shoe, with a pump, and more then likely the leather will be up to par. $200 is fair..

idk if I'd call it fair but dude was saying they would be closer $400 then $200, which is laughable

idk if I'd call it fair but dude was saying they would be closer $400 then $200, which is laughable
Well if you do that inflation calculator thing, $175 back when they released would equate to something like $320 now. I highly doubt Nike will retail these over $200, doesn't really make sense to me but hey it is Nike, you never know.

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Reactions: You
wow im in for these. Possibly for 2 pairs just because it's been so long since they released. Not a huge fan of the black colorway that was posted tho.

i can see retail on these probably being around $225 with the functioning pump. I doubt that they'll be $200 considering original MSRP in 1991-92 when they dropped was $175. Doubt there will only be a $25 price increase on the retro 22 yrs later. they'll be at least $225 retail. And i'm betting that they will sell out with the quickness.

A lot of people have been waiting on these to drop & Nike finally listened.

these would be fair to double up on, since there's no telling when they'd retro em again.

I'll probably just grab the hot limes and emeralds if they drop

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics up there [emoji]128070[/emoji] whomever posted em'. Ima' put aside money for whatever asking price Nike is offering this Holiday because I've been waiting years for these to retro. I remember the early days of the "Commando Force" thread where we only saw vintage n' moldy pairs.

Last edited:
ok so these werent on my list until these new pics and remembering the movie, so im gunna have to sell some shoes to make room for the huge box they are gunna come in lmao, anyone know how huge its gunna be? i mean my freshwater griffey box was abdsurd and those werent even a big shoe in comparison

Would you guys quit speculating about hype, etc? It's almost like you guys are waiting for Nike/hypebeasts to do you dirty so you can complain about them.

We're probably 6 months away from a release.

If it does get hyped, it's unfortunate for those of us who have been waiting for this shoe, but it is what it is.

In that scenario there is nothing that we can do about it.

I'm trying to stay positive and not kill my hopes before these even have a release date.
My sentiments exactly.

I've personally been waiting for years for a retro release of these. If I get beat by the hype, I will be beyond disappointed. I hope that everyone that has been waiting for this release will get their pairs.

im also wondering when and how quick they will sell cuz if the price is crazy i think i will sit on them untl they go on sale

YES! Finally a real High Retro from Nike! The 180 No-Pump from the last year was a bit disappointment for me, but this ones are really close to the og.. The only bad thing i view on them is this dark grey. Otherwise, im ready for this ones!

Back
Top Bottom