OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

Oh man so it's something major for Hutchinson, they have the emergency cart on field with everyone on both teams circling :smh: :smh:

Horrible in an otherwise perfect day for the Lions. Dude has been my DPOTY so far this season

Oh man so it's something major for Hutchinson, they have the emergency cart on field with everyone on both teams circling :smh: :smh:

Horrible in an otherwise perfect day for the Lions. Dude has been my DPOTY so far this season

Man I hope it doesn’t affect his career/performance going forward but I always think of Alex Smith and Theisman with those type of injuries

Why does Jerry keep giving this man a chance?
Gives him a running excuse to do what he's wanted to do all along in the offseason :lol:

IAC7GQMV7NGPNNTRRII6SF347E.jpeg

Man I hope it doesn’t affect his career/performance going forward but I always think of Alex Smith and Theisman with those type of injuries
Same, sounds like he knew something broke immediately so that's never a good sign :/

The fact that all the Cowboys are out there praying too and they won't show a replay makes me fear the worst :smh:

Really hope it's nothing he can't recover them in the future,he's easily one of my favorite young defenders in the league

Back
Top Bottom