OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

BANGGGGGGGG
IMG_7653.jpg

IMG_4845.gif

Didn't really watch the game but saw that King Henry went off.

Jerruh didn't eem bother to try and sign him but run it byke with Zeke's corpse. :smh:

Bills got their **** pushed all the way in like IT was the playoffs.

Ravens now looking like one of the two best teams they were touted as earlier.

I need a mic'd up of Christian Wilkins...I just know this dude is talkin hella **** out there.

This was after a Watson INT...Probably reminiscing about their Clemson days :lol:

1727675427889.png

After that 90-yard touchdown pass was called back due to a holding penalty against Christian Wilkins :lol:
1727675891837.png

This is after Jerry Jeudy dropped a well defended pass :lol: this wasn't even his damn fault that he dropped the pass
1727675315537.png

Kansas City without the juggernaut, rice, washed Kelce? Sounds like they could use a unicorn TE looking for a fresh start.

Are the Raiders crazy enough to trade Davante to the Chiefs?

I don't see it. Who they getting, cause I'm sure they will.

DJ Moore? Tee?

I don't see it. Who they getting, cause I'm sure they will.

DJ Moore? Tee?

What are the chiefs willing to trade?

But raiders need to be taking advantage of throw rogan getting desperate.. and sell to highest bidder

What are the chiefs willing to trade?

But raiders need to be taking advantage of throw rogan getting desperate.. and sell to highest bidder

Biggest star in the biz....

Taylor Swift.

:lol: no clue, but I'm guessing someone wanting to get rid a disgruntled or a pending FA that's walking regardless.

I trade for Cooper if I was Kansas City. Price tag is prob cheaper and Cleveland isn’t going anywhere.

you gotta be ******ed to trade your 2nd best player on the team to a division rival. But… mark davis is who he is :lol:

I feel like the chiefs are what the patriots used to be. Plug in any mid receiver and Mahomes will make it work

Back
Top Bottom