OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so much focus on wilks when the offense has only scored 17 in the last 3 weeks?

49ers always been only as good as their defense takes them. I didn't see yesterday, but they generated little pass rush vs. Minnesota and Kirk carved 'em up. The guys they got on that Dline and at LB, to be so ineffective is worrisome.

49ers always been only as good as their defense takes them. I didn't see yesterday, but they generated little pass rush vs. Minnesota and Kirk carved 'em up. The guys they got on that Dline and at LB, to be so ineffective is worrisome.

hargrave was a great signing for them, but I feel they have the same problem(s) we had when it was just hargrave and fletch

and fletch no longer was THAT dude who could play any spot along the line consistently.. still a good player, but dude couldn’t hold up as the 0 tech.. everything else he could still do well.. but still needed that guy to eat blocks for a down or 2

I look at the niners DTs and don’t see that 1 guy and they could do what the eagles did when Davis got hurt, since Joseph and suh are both still out there

obviously the niners have way better LBs than the eagles had.. but their DTs all feel like pass rushing 3 techs

but only the bengals has that defense really gotten worked

They have to blame Wilks because they moved Lance to keep Purdy happy. Now Purdy is being exposed they dont want anyone to notice how bad they goofed

I mean a 3rd round kicker makes a very make-able kick and things aren’t that bad

Also had 1st and 10 from the 26 with 45 seconds left and a timeout

Vikings scored 22 and browns scored 19.. you’d think Kyle’s offense would win those games

They have to blame Wilks because they moved Lance to keep Purdy happy. Now Purdy is being exposed they dont want anyone to notice how bad they goofed

Lance sucked. :lol:

Wilks isn't to blame, but he's not that good. We know this. Losing Demeco hurt, but when you arguably have the 2 best, 1st and 2nd level defenders...nobody cares. Defense supposedly got better in personnel, but results worse. Shanny's failures already been under scrutiny.

Last edited:
Why so much focus on wilks when the offense has only scored 17 in the last 3 weeks?

Run defense been doo doo.

Like very bad. Wilks is also obsessed with blitzing when the team should be built to get there with 4.

We’re on a 3 game loosing streak cause of bone head mistakes on both ends. But more so on the defense.

They should still undefeated. None of those teams took our lunch money. those losses are self inflicted. .

Last edited:
Run defense been doo doo.

Like very bad. Wilks is also obsessed with blitzing when the team should be built to get there with 4.

We’re on a 4 game loosing streak cause of bone head mistakes on both ends. But more so on the defense.

They should still undefeated. None of those teams took our lunch money. those losses are self inflicted. .
The Bengals completely took their lunch money. Not sure what game you were watching :lol:. A missed FG and Irv Smith fumble away from being down 24.

The Bengals completely took their lunch money. Not sure what game you were watching :lol:. A missed FG and Irv Smith fumble away from being down 24.
Brother. To the winner goes the spoils. Talk yo ****. Hope y’all make the playoffs.

Brother. To the winner goes the spoils. Talk yo ****. Hope y’all make the playoffs.
I guess. That game just wasn’t close. Bengals moved the ball at will. I’m confused by you seriously thinking that you should’ve won that game

ESP says alot of dumb shh and this might be amongst the dumbest

and active GM needs the sixers making a trade to give him incentive to do his job.. the man who traded for byrad couple days ago and literally made a trade yesterday

Not sure if it’s possible financially, but Ravens should be all over Davante. Exactly the type of wideout they need.

More important than adding a RB.

Anyone who thought Brock Purdy could take the 49ers to the next level :lol:

That organization still has not learned after Jimmy G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom