Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

might as well throw this out there with other rumors.... I just heard from a dude that claims to know some of the 49ers players that Nnamdi is signing with them. If it happens you heard it here first! Ughhh.... Nnamdi in SF on the whiners..... makes me sick thinking bout it....
pimp.gif

I'll believe it when I see it...of course I'm a 9er fan so I'm optimistic, but I do think Nnamdi would consider SF more than people would believe, primarily due to location and the coaching changes made recently. It's definitely not as good a situation as it is with a team that can already contend, but Nnamdi seems like a dude loyal to the Bay Area. I wouldn't be surprised, I think SF has a bigger chance than people think, that's all.

might as well throw this out there with other rumors.... I just heard from a dude that claims to know some of the 49ers players that Nnamdi is signing with them. If it happens you heard it here first! Ughhh.... Nnamdi in SF on the whiners..... makes me sick thinking bout it....
pimp.gif

I'll believe it when I see it...of course I'm a 9er fan so I'm optimistic, but I do think Nnamdi would consider SF more than people would believe, primarily due to location and the coaching changes made recently. It's definitely not as good a situation as it is with a team that can already contend, but Nnamdi seems like a dude loyal to the Bay Area. I wouldn't be surprised, I think SF has a bigger chance than people think, that's all.

He's not going to go from one losing organization to another, dude wants to win

He's not going to go from one losing organization to another, dude wants to win

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Jacquizz Rogers is not a better prospect than Devine though
Playing for a program that was more successful under a better coach, more stable QB position yea, I dont buy Rogers being better, and the Falcons dont buy it, which is why despite picking Rogers, they still wanted Devine.
Asside for Barry and Warrick and Ray Rice and MJD who I did not reconise with the front shot hes the best prospect on that list
Seriously Garrett Wolfe.
No explosion , and below average in the hole
Devine is the anthesis of that.
Devine is someone you can expect to make a play in space, Wolfe wasnt.
Wait, what????  Devine is almost a carbon-copy of Garrett Wolfe.  Yes, Wolfe hasn't lived up to expectations w. the Bears...but in comparing the two as guys fresh outta college, there isn't much that separates them.  As usual, I don't know what you're talking about. 

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Jacquizz Rogers is not a better prospect than Devine though
Playing for a program that was more successful under a better coach, more stable QB position yea, I dont buy Rogers being better, and the Falcons dont buy it, which is why despite picking Rogers, they still wanted Devine.
Asside for Barry and Warrick and Ray Rice and MJD who I did not reconise with the front shot hes the best prospect on that list
Seriously Garrett Wolfe.
No explosion , and below average in the hole
Devine is the anthesis of that.
Devine is someone you can expect to make a play in space, Wolfe wasnt.
Wait, what????  Devine is almost a carbon-copy of Garrett Wolfe.  Yes, Wolfe hasn't lived up to expectations w. the Bears...but in comparing the two as guys fresh outta college, there isn't much that separates them.  As usual, I don't know what you're talking about. 

If Nnam signs with a team like the lions, texans, or especially the 9ers everything dude has said the past 4 yrs or so would have been a straight lie and Id hope hed fail miserably. As it stands I think hes a bit overrated but everything hes meant to our squad made up for everything. I want him to stay with us or go and win but if he signs to one of those bum $+$ teams...ugh dont wana think about it hurry up friday.

If Nnam signs with a team like the lions, texans, or especially the 9ers everything dude has said the past 4 yrs or so would have been a straight lie and Id hope hed fail miserably. As it stands I think hes a bit overrated but everything hes meant to our squad made up for everything. I want him to stay with us or go and win but if he signs to one of those bum $+$ teams...ugh dont wana think about it hurry up friday.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Garrett Wolfe though?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What's the difference between the two?  It's no knock on Devine because he could turn out to be a better pro....but in looking at the both of them right out of college, I don't see what makes one that much better than the other. 

&

ProFootballTalk Donte' Stallworth agrees to one-year deal with ********, per league source.

Back
Top Bottom