Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Garrett Wolfe though?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What's the difference between the two?  It's no knock on Devine because he could turn out to be a better pro....but in looking at the both of them right out of college, I don't see what makes one that much better than the other. 

&

ProFootballTalk Donte' Stallworth agrees to one-year deal with ********, per league source.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

DaQuan Bowers passed his physical and is cleared for training camp 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----

And aside from being 5'7 what makes Noel and Garret Wolfe similar? Is Wolfe a return man like Noel? Are they similar in space? Is he the receiver that Noel is?

Devine may not have been the super-super all world star that people thought he would be, but the kid did work in college. Top 5 rusher in BE history even after splitting carries his frosh year and getting hurt his Sr. year.

And comparing him to Ray Rice, Ahmad Bradshaw, MJD makes no sense, as they don't even play the same type of game.

@ Any rate, should Devine even make the team he may not even leapfrog Lewis. He'll be a spot player and have zone read plays w/ Vick, since that was his specialty in college. @ Least thats what I assume

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----

And aside from being 5'7 what makes Noel and Garret Wolfe similar? Is Wolfe a return man like Noel? Are they similar in space? Is he the receiver that Noel is?

Devine may not have been the super-super all world star that people thought he would be, but the kid did work in college. Top 5 rusher in BE history even after splitting carries his frosh year and getting hurt his Sr. year.

And comparing him to Ray Rice, Ahmad Bradshaw, MJD makes no sense, as they don't even play the same type of game.

@ Any rate, should Devine even make the team he may not even leapfrog Lewis. He'll be a spot player and have zone read plays w/ Vick, since that was his specialty in college. @ Least thats what I assume

^^ Yup. Just read it.

He is willing to take less to join and Sanchez is willing to restructure his deal to get him...

The thought of him and Revis on the same defense.... YIKES

^^ Yup. Just read it.

He is willing to take less to join and Sanchez is willing to restructure his deal to get him...

The thought of him and Revis on the same defense.... YIKES

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----

30t6p3b.gif
$%%%%++ Yuku....

I'll give Noel a slight edge in the ST category because he does have experience returning kicks.  However, Wolfe was AMAZING in space at NIU and could catch the ball out of the backfield as well.  Devine could turn out to be 10x the player Wolfe is in the NFL...That being said (for the 3rd time), there isn't much that separates the two fresh outta college.  You gotta take this into consideration as well (speaking of Devine's pro prospects)....there's a GOOD chance he won't make the final 53.  Dude could end up on the PS or on a different team depending on what happens between now and September. 

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----

30t6p3b.gif
$%%%%++ Yuku....

I'll give Noel a slight edge in the ST category because he does have experience returning kicks.  However, Wolfe was AMAZING in space at NIU and could catch the ball out of the backfield as well.  Devine could turn out to be 10x the player Wolfe is in the NFL...That being said (for the 3rd time), there isn't much that separates the two fresh outta college.  You gotta take this into consideration as well (speaking of Devine's pro prospects)....there's a GOOD chance he won't make the final 53.  Dude could end up on the PS or on a different team depending on what happens between now and September. 

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----

Did not even think of that. Very interesting. That would give DC's nightmares. Imagine Maclin, DJax, McCoy, Devine and Vick all on the field at once.

I just thought they'd give him a try at returner to see if he can generate big plays.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-----

Did not even think of that. Very interesting. That would give DC's nightmares. Imagine Maclin, DJax, McCoy, Devine and Vick all on the field at once.

I just thought they'd give him a try at returner to see if he can generate big plays.

Back
Top Bottom