Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Holmes 
smokin.gif
....get Aso and Barnes n im good

National Football Post - The ******** and wide receiver Santana Moss have agreed to a three-year, $15 million contract, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com.

The deal includes a $5 million signing bonus and $6 million in guaranteed money.

National Football Post - The ******** and wide receiver Santana Moss have agreed to a three-year, $15 million contract, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com.

The deal includes a $5 million signing bonus and $6 million in guaranteed money.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Cullen Jenkins to the Skins is close to being done....

pimp.gif

I'm sorry I'm not buying it this season. What's the point in signing Cofield? He's not a true NT, and then to spend more bucks on Jenkins. They still don't have a space eater in the middle to take on double teams.

pimp.gif

I'm sorry I'm not buying it this season. What's the point in signing Cofield? He's not a true NT, and then to spend more bucks on Jenkins. They still don't have a space eater in the middle to take on double teams.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

So does that mean NA is not going to the Jets now that Holmes signed?

Nnadmi wants the Jets n they want him....if hell take a lil less than what other teams r offering and the Jets tinker with a couple things theyll have room........no Braylon or Cromartie obviously if that goes down

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

So does that mean NA is not going to the Jets now that Holmes signed?

Nnadmi wants the Jets n they want him....if hell take a lil less than what other teams r offering and the Jets tinker with a couple things theyll have room........no Braylon or Cromartie obviously if that goes down

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
If the Jets get NA21, they are literally gonna blitz 8 men every down

R.I.P.
indifferent.gif

regardless...
5586441483473.jpg

No, Tom, you won't. You can't even win a playoff game.
because our defense can't stop a nosebleed, or even a paper-cut for that matter. it's good thing we have tully banta cain to shore up that pass rus...oh right. well it's a good thing we drafted a speed rushe...oh. well we made some big moves in free agenc...hmm.

fuuuuuuu.png

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
If the Jets get NA21, they are literally gonna blitz 8 men every down

R.I.P.
indifferent.gif

regardless...
5586441483473.jpg

No, Tom, you won't. You can't even win a playoff game.
because our defense can't stop a nosebleed, or even a paper-cut for that matter. it's good thing we have tully banta cain to shore up that pass rus...oh right. well it's a good thing we drafted a speed rushe...oh. well we made some big moves in free agenc...hmm.

fuuuuuuu.png

Originally Posted by The Wizard

pimp.gif

That's the part I'm curious about...obviously signing Cofield was to play NT in the 3-4, but he has no experience in that scheme (more of a 3-tech DT).  He's really good against the run and obviously teams exploited everything in the 2-gap last season...hopefully Cofield can be an answer, but I dunno...Jenkins can line up at DE, so that's a good move (if it goes through). 

Originally Posted by The Wizard

pimp.gif

That's the part I'm curious about...obviously signing Cofield was to play NT in the 3-4, but he has no experience in that scheme (more of a 3-tech DT).  He's really good against the run and obviously teams exploited everything in the 2-gap last season...hopefully Cofield can be an answer, but I dunno...Jenkins can line up at DE, so that's a good move (if it goes through). 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]been real busy training and with work. here are some updates, i'm sure half have already been talked about.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign C David Baas, will Release DT Rocky Bernard[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Mcnabb officially traded to Vikings for 2012 6th rd, and conditional 2013 6th rd pick. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- ******** sign QB Kellen Clemens, WR Donte Stallworth, and DT Barry Cofield[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Jets sign WR Santion Holmes[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Panthers sign DT Ron Edwards.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Falcons sign LB Stephen Nicholas.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Raiders sign long snapper Jon Condo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Packers sign K Mason Crosby.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Titans sign Matt Hasselbeck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Texans sign WR Jacoby Jones and OT Rashad Butler.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Cowboys sign OT Doug Free.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Steelers sign Ike Taylor.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- 49ers sign QB Alex Smith[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Cardinals will release Derek Anderson[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]been real busy training and with work. here are some updates, i'm sure half have already been talked about.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign C David Baas, will Release DT Rocky Bernard[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Mcnabb officially traded to Vikings for 2012 6th rd, and conditional 2013 6th rd pick. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- ******** sign QB Kellen Clemens, WR Donte Stallworth, and DT Barry Cofield[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Jets sign WR Santion Holmes[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Panthers sign DT Ron Edwards.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Falcons sign LB Stephen Nicholas.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Raiders sign long snapper Jon Condo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Packers sign K Mason Crosby.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Titans sign Matt Hasselbeck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Texans sign WR Jacoby Jones and OT Rashad Butler.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Cowboys sign OT Doug Free.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Steelers sign Ike Taylor.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- 49ers sign QB Alex Smith[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Cardinals will release Derek Anderson[/color]

i think the vikes made a good deal...6th round picks are worth it...he will probably play out 2 years and then ponder will come in...

i think the vikes made a good deal...6th round picks are worth it...he will probably play out 2 years and then ponder will come in...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looks like the Dolphins will be getting Kyle Orton..... i'm pretty happy with that. He was killin it for my fantasy team. He had a monster year with Brandon while on the broncos (close to 4,000 yards, 21 tds). And he has a better Offense in Miami then he ever did with the Bears and Broncos.... I'm intrigued. I like it. I'm sure Brandon will be happy as well.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looks like the Dolphins will be getting Kyle Orton..... i'm pretty happy with that. He was killin it for my fantasy team. He had a monster year with Brandon while on the broncos (close to 4,000 yards, 21 tds). And he has a better Offense in Miami then he ever did with the Bears and Broncos.... I'm intrigued. I like it. I'm sure Brandon will be happy as well.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom